What is the most memorable place that you've visited?

Watch
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As above - what's the most memorable place you've visited that you were blown away by?

For me, it was walking around Kyoto at night in the Gion district (one of the most well-known geisha areas in the city) - it was breathtaking and I've never experienced another culture quite like the Japanese culture, I loved it there.

Also, visiting Villefranche, a small coastal town on the South of France, walking round the old backstreets eating moules frites and drinking lots of wine was pretty awesome!

What is the most memorable place(s) you've been to?
K.I.M
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Paris was amazing
Netherlands - amazing sights Anne Frank house
Greece - beautiful sunsets and the heat
Last edited by K.I.M; 1 year ago
Manooka
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Greece - amazing food, lovely people and beautiful beaches
TortoiseSheldon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Kenya in the Masai Mara during the great migration. Sat down to have lunch under a tree surrounded by thousands of Wildebeest.
jackbus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Iceland, so beautiful and natural.
Avogadrocado
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Laos - tiny boarder towns on the Mekong
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Probably the gorgeous black beaches of Iceland's southern coast; behold the elements in all their glory. Iceland in general I'd say, even tops Florida
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)
As above - what's the most memorable place you've visited that you were blown away by?

For me, it was walking around Kyoto at night in the Gion district (one of the most well-known geisha areas in the city) - it was breathtaking and I've never experienced another culture quite like the Japanese culture, I loved it there.

Also, visiting Villefranche, a small coastal town on the South of France, walking round the old backstreets eating moules frites and drinking lots of wine was pretty awesome!

Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Amsterdam, absolutely wonderful place.
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Manaus, Brazil
Bora Bora, French Polynesia,
Santorini, Greece
Barbados, Caribbean Islands
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The bathroom. Took some of the biggest sh*ts there.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can't remember.
mpaprika
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
this tiny village in Mallorca, away from all tourists and it was so quiet since it was in the mountains, absolute stunning area with orange trees and almond cakes served everywhere
Casmo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Probably the most memorable place I've ever visited was Hallstatt. It's a small village in Austria. I can't even describe all the beauty of this place, if you haven't been there - visit it, I highly recommend. By the way, I found out about this place from the travel blogs, that's why I always look for a new and interesting one. If you know some - suggest, please.
Last edited by Casmo; 1 year ago
Emma:-)
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by StrawberryDreams)

Ive bee to villefranche a couple of times when ive been on cruises.
Obviously because ive been on a cruise, its only been for the day. But it was great.
Emma:-)
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The most memorable place ive been to is ceuta.
Its basically on the north coast of africa, but is owned by spain. Its separated from mainland spain by the straight of gibaltar.

I wish i could have stayed longer- i was on a cruise so was only there for a day. But it was beautiful there.
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
dunno. haven't been anywhere amazing.
RichPiana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My bedroom.
nabilahhh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Asda
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mauritius was absolutely stunning and the trip itself was memorable (my brother had a beach wedding there), I would like to go again.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The TSR Offices :ahee:

This is not a paid advertisement :fyi:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (671)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (847)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed