bensteeeeeeele
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Right. Hope your other two papers weren’t a nightmare!

Who has decent flashcards / videos / sample questions / tables for paper 3? For me it’s the trickiest... er, mostly because you can’t ******** your way through it! Please share any materials or predictions below ahead of Thursday’s exam - I reckon lots of people would benefit!
bordergirl13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Predictions? Honestly it's impossible after that whopper of a Paper 2 because that went against ALL predictions I had previously... I would say that most likely they could ask to explain the different concepts of human nature, society, economy and the state. You'll most likely get a source question asking to refer to key thinkers, so try and memorise key points about their way of thinking.
For the extra module - Anarchism, Feminism, Muliticulturalism and Nationalism, it really depends. You'll get a statement and have to evaluate it. I guess to revise for that , look at the arguments covered in the course and try to come up with your own statement and argue for and against that? I don't know...
If you want I can post my notes for paper three but they're quite brief and I will be going over them this week.
chieula2301
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To me it’s easy to get through this paper, it’s a bunch of theories and I’ll just learn them off by heart
bordergirl13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've just looked through the extract essay markscheme, and realised they want quite a bit of evalutation.
How do you evaluate an argument in political ideology? Is it a case of trying to figure out who YOU think has the strongest argument or what? I don't understand?
bensteeeeeeele
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Any notes etc would be super useful!
bordergirl13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
bump
chieula2301
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thoughts?
SamRS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Was ok I thought what did u write for the liberalism question?
(Original post by chieula2301)
Thoughts?
chieula2301
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How classical liberals disagree with modern eg positive freedom state intervenes so much people wanted to be left alone bla bla i honest had no clue
(Original post by SamRS)
Was ok I thought what did u write for the liberalism question?
SaggatariusL
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how did people do on the source question
Rosew118
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So hard. Didn’t really understand what half the words meant! How about everyone else?
(Original post by SaggatariusL)
how did people do on the source question
Elliesmith506
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What was the source question on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
56.03%
I don't have everything I need (255)
43.97%

Watched Threads