Laurengray97
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I have an interview at Glasgow Caledonian University next week for MSc Forensic Psychology. Just wondering if anyone has had an interview for this before and could advise me what kind of questions they ask? The email says general knowledge of Forensic Psychology, what kind of topics would people advise looking at to prepare?

Thanks
antonia265
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I had an interview for this a few weeks ago! Hope yours went well, just wondering if you’ve heard anything back yet?
Laurengray97
Rep:
?
Hey! Sorry that's me just seeing this, hope yours went well too! nope not yet :/ she said between 2-3 weeks and it'll have been 3 weeks next wed so hopefully they get in touch soon x
antonia265
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ah that’s good! Hopefully it’s soon then, the wait is killing me haha! x
(Original post by Laurengray97)
Hey! Sorry that's me just seeing this, hope yours went well too! nope not yet :/ she said between 2-3 weeks and it'll have been 3 weeks next wed so hopefully they get in touch soon x
Laurengray97
Rep:
?
yeah same, feel like I'm just constantly checking my emails haha! i emailed them and they said we should hear before the start of next week so fingers crossed!! x
(Original post by antonia265)
Ah that’s good! Hopefully it’s soon then, the wait is killing me haha! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.5%
I'm not sure (51)
4.54%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.36%
I have already dropped out (34)
3.02%
I'm not a current university student (546)
48.58%

Watched Threads