James Souter
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What is the paragraph structure for the 12 mark comparative questions in the US exam? Have it next thursday and realised I've forgotten how to structure it, so any help would be appreciated!
menanderII
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You don't have to do an intro or conclusion, just three simple body paragraphs making points--you don't have to worry about counters.
(Original post by James Souter)
What is the paragraph structure for the 12 mark comparative questions in the US exam? Have it next thursday and realised I've forgotten how to structure it, so any help would be appreciated!
username4303682
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't you have to include comparative theory?
(Original post by menanderII)
You don't have to do an intro or conclusion, just three simple body paragraphs making points--you don't have to worry about counters.
James Souter
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
If possible you should probably include the rational, cultural, and structural approaches to it; but I'm not sure if that counts at the comparative theories part.
amber2212
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Has anyone got any predictions on what the essays will be on?
amber2212
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
username4303682
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think at least one of either the Supreme Court, Constitution, Congress or Presidency will come up, but you never know
(Original post by amber2212)
paulinawawrejko
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You need to include comparative theories to be able to get into the top band, that includes the structural, rational or cultural theory!! At least one paragraph has to be explaining the difference/ similarity using comparative theories! I believe three paragraphs is enough, examples have to be used and you need to state why the difference/similarity is necessary in the political system.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (20)
39.22%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (5)
9.8%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
3.92%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (13)
25.49%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (6)
11.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
9.8%

Watched Threads