Chance of pregnancy? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So me and my SO had sex for the first time last Tuesday (the last day of me taking my pill). He used a condom too for extra safety. I decided to continue on the double month for my pill a day later than I was supposed to (the Thursday) and therefore took the double dose that day as suggested. I take the pill originally because of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and it is the co-cyprindol variant.

Recently my stomach has been feeling sickly (but so has my parents and we went to a different city with different water the last 3 days) and I have no way of obtaining any tests or going to the doctors.

Logically speaking whats the chance here taking in all the conditions and timing of sex? I'm probably just being paranoid especcially with it being my first time.

Thank you
cow2000
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It is very very very very unlikely you are pregnant!!!! A pill on its own is over 98% safe when taken correctly. Add a condom to that and it’s basically 100% protection. You won’t feel the effects of pregnancy until about 4 weeks. Morning sickness usually starts at week 4/5. You are overthinking the situation and talking yourself into feeling ill/pregnant, it’ll be the travelling and different water.
Don’t over think it you’ll be fine!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Logically speaking whats the chance here taking in all the conditions and timing of sex?
So low that it would practically be a miracle if you got pregnant. Try not to worry, you are doing all the right things with contraceptions
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So me and my SO had sex for the first time last Tuesday (the last day of me taking my pill). He used a condom too for extra safety. I decided to continue on the double month for my pill a day later than I was supposed to (the Thursday) and therefore took the double dose that day as suggested. I take the pill originally because of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and it is the co-cyprindol variant.

Recently my stomach has been feeling sickly (but so has my parents and we went to a different city with different water the last 3 days) and I have no way of obtaining any tests or going to the doctors.

Logically speaking whats the chance here taking in all the conditions and timing of sex? I'm probably just being paranoid especcially with it being my first time.

Thank you
You aren't pregnant. You're using contraception correctly which is good, so the chance of pregnancy is very slim. Try not to stress, because then this can cause you to feel unwell etc. that you can then mistake for pregnancy symptoms.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads