The Student Room Group

Invigilator wrote my name

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gb0101
How am I winding him up? I got told that invigilators aren't allowed to take your details unless its something serious, dont assume things.

Who told you this? It's clearly rubbish as they have your details in the first place.

You do seem to be over-reacting by contacting your exams officer and a teacher (who wouldn't know anything about it anyway). It's probably something as simple as the fact you used extra paper and a treasury tag needs adding or that you weren't seated in candidate number order (perhaps because you get extra time or some other access arrangement) and so your script needs adding back into the pile in the right place.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Xarao
Where in this infamous law book of yours does it mention, thou must inform the student of any improper act during thou exam in haste?

It's in the Malpractice regulations. You have to inform the candidate of the accusations against them and given them a chance to make a statement as soon after the end of the exam as you can.
Reply 62
Original post by Compost
It's in the Malpractice regulations. You have to inform the candidate of the accusations against them and given them a chance to make a statement as soon after the end of the exam as you can.

It's not.

You should really stop trolling now.
If it also happened to your friend maybe they noted that they saw some sort of communication between you both and wanted the marker to check if your answers were similar. Or it was more likely just an admin process.

If you haven’t done anything wrong there’s nothing to worry about you would have been told on the spot.
(edited 4 years ago)
They would have told you directly if you were going to be complained about, i wouldn't worry!
Original post by Xarao
It's not.

You should really stop trolling now.

4.2 Where suspected malpractice is identified by a centre, the head of centre must submit full details of the case at the earliest opportunity to the relevant awarding body.

6.14 If, in the view of the investigator, there is sufficient evidence to implicate an individual in malpractice, that individual (a candidate or a member of staff) accused of malpractice must:
be informed (preferably in writing) of the allegation made against him or her;

7.2 The Report should be accompanied by the following documentation, as appropriate:
written statement(s) from the candidate(s);
Reply 66
Original post by Compost
4.2 Where suspected malpractice is identified by a centre, the head of centre must submit full details of the case at the earliest opportunity to the relevant awarding body.

6.14 If, in the view of the investigator, there is sufficient evidence to implicate an individual in malpractice, that individual (a candidate or a member of staff) accused of malpractice must:
be informed (preferably in writing) of the allegation made against him or her;

7.2 The Report should be accompanied by the following documentation, as appropriate:
written statement(s) from the candidate(s);

I understand you're trying to not scare him, but writing up fake rules will only just make it worse. Relax a little.
https://www.jcq.org.uk/Download/exams-office/malpractice/suspected-malpractice-in-examinations-and-assessments-2018-19

here's the document from JCQ u idiot ^ noone's making anything up anyone with allegations made against him/her is entitled to know about it - unlike you we don't seem to have so much spare time on our hands loool go revise or something mate
Original post by Xarao
I understand you're trying to not scare him, but writing up fake rules will only just make it worse. Relax a little.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by paddy.leesh
https://www.jcq.org.uk/Download/exams-office/malpractice/suspected-malpractice-in-examinations-and-assessments-2018-19

here's the document from JCQ u idiot ^ noone's making anything up anyone with allegations made against him/her is entitled to know about it - unlike you we don't seem to have so much spare time on our hands loool go revise or something mate

Coming from someone that actually spent time looking for a fake website to input fake data.

Stop trolling the OP mate.
Original post by Xarao

Stop trolling people giving accurate and referenced information to try to help the OP.
LOOOOOOOOOL 'fake website' clearly u need to do your research on what JCQ is
Original post by Xarao
Coming from someone that actually spent time looking for a fake website to input fake data.

Quick Reply

Latest