The Student Room Group

I think my bf has a crush on his friend, makes me cringe what do I do

Okay so I’ve been in a relationship with him for 2 years now, and the relationship is pretty solid. Crushes are okay to have in relationships but I just still get uncomfortable especially if it’s over a mate. So theres this girl he’s been mates with long before me, and I get the strongest feeling she’s a friend he’s always crushed on, because he gets so WHIPPED talking to her lol like we got high not long ago and he spoke to her the entire time, and he kept mentioning her and. He isn’t like this with other female friends, and I know what he’s like with crushes because he’s been the same with a girl he found attractive before. I know he won’t be cheating bc he’s definitely loyal, it’s just kind of annoying how obvious he makes it and I don’t know how to address it without offending him and making him angry. Ughhhhhhh
Speak to him about it, tell him that you don’t want them to stop being friends but take into consideration your feelings when he’s around her and how he acts around her. Communication is sooo important, but it sounds as if your pretty strong so hopefully it will sort itself out once you’ve spoken!!! It is really upsetting ive literally been in your position! Good luck with it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending