The Student Room Group

Psychology paper 2 AQA

Scroll to see replies

Did you guys get s=3 and the critical value as 1?? and then say it was not significant
Reply 21
Original post by Jango137
Unfortunately I believe it was 86%, especially since if you doubled the 'before' number (Double would mean 100% increase), you'd end up pretty close to the after number, so a 46% increase wouldn't bring the before number close to the after one.

Read my latest response after , we will see on results day. Hope this helps 🤪
Reply 22
no you dont lol:biggrin: I do alevel biology and I know the formula for percentage increase, you can't change the formula
Original post by Loughy4
Look at the figures, I do a level maths and it’s 46% to 2 sig fig. Hope this helps
Reply 23
Original post by Ccyxxx
no you dont lol:biggrin: I do alevel biology and I know the formula for percentage increase, you can't change the formula

Of course a formula is a formula ... it’s set it stone. Just accept it , you’ll get 1/2 marks. Hope this helps
Reply 24
I got s=3 But N=8 and at 5% put critical value was 0
Original post by Rene_2000
Did you guys get s=3 and the critical value as 1?? and then say it was not significant
Tell me about your design a study question
Reply 26
bruh if you do maths you still might get it wrong. tell me how to do it then if you got 46%.
Original post by Loughy4
Of course a formula is a formula ... it’s set it stone. Just accept it , you’ll get 1/2 marks. Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending