The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE German Listening and Reading-12th June 2019

Post your thoughts.....
i'm so screwed theres literally nothing u can do to magically learn an entire language in 2 days. f***.
I need to do well because I screwed up music and I want a scholarship for my school next year but I also messed up speaking and can't do listening. Both Spanish and French had something about vegans in their speaking so it might come up in ours
vegans????? i give up
Original post by s.stubbs15
I need to do well because I screwed up music and I want a scholarship for my school next year but I also messed up speaking and can't do listening. Both Spanish and French had something about vegans in their speaking so it might come up in ours
The listening was hard today
Is there a thread where this is being discussed? I can’t find one!
Original post by Exam Stresser
Is there a thread where this is being discussed? I can’t find one!

Yeah this one.
Reply 7
what was the word with reich?
bahaha that vegan/diet thing was new
yeah, it was - the reading was harder than previous papers
Original post by Exam Stresser
The listening was hard today
was that even in German? I guessed 85% of my answers
Did Edexcel think we were fluent? We're higher tier, not fluent bahaha that guy talking about vegans and stuff at the end of the listening just went over my head
Original post by Dayo03
Original post by strssdagn
Did Edexcel think we were fluent? We're higher tier, not fluent bahaha that guy talking about vegans and stuff at the end of the listening just went over my head

It was ridiculously hard and I thought last years papers were hard
Original post by Dayo03

It might have well been in polish after question 3 that’s how much I could understand 😂😭
I thought it was ok but it wasn't the easiest. I found the listening better than reading. Relying on writing now for that level 5
Original post by Sneha_Thomas
I thought it was ok but it wasn't the easiest. I found the listening better than reading. Relying on writing now for that level 5

Original post by Sneha_Thomas

Did you do higher listening? Because if so what sort of witchcraft are you using to find that good? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending