schizo
relationships
aggression
issues and debates

Got to learn all these topics in a week // wish me luck. :smile: :wink:
p.s psychboost on youtube is a really good revision channel
predictions for forensic psychology ???
Reply 22
lol same, not looking forward to having to re-learn sz pretty much. think relationships is my best topic by far
Original post by n.dj
schizo
relationships
aggression
issues and debates

Got to learn all these topics in a week // wish me luck. :smile: :wink:
p.s psychboost on youtube is a really good revision channel
My school is doing the same!
Original post by PAPAFRANKRU
Relationships
Eating behaviour
Forensics
my school likes to be different .... :rolleyes:
Relationships, Schizophrenia and Forensics here. Don't really have any predictions aside from the fact that I expect to see three essays in this paper, given that AQA have a habit of trying to spread 6 essays across the three papers every year. Then again, with some of the content focus being difficult, they could be nice and give us a bit of an easier time with this one and only give us two. But yeah, I'd prepare fully for all chapters.
Reply 25
I&D,
cognitive development,
schizo &
forensic psych x_x
I’m doing:

Issues and Debates
Aggression
guys how would u structure an issues and debates evaluation paragraph? like for nature vs nurture for instance, but only using examples?
Original post by floraaax
for the evaluation points of issues and debates i was told we could use examples of where each issue is seen in psychology? is that true? eg. The humanistic approach supports the idea of free will.

yeh pretty much for issues and debates it requires a lot of our knowledge of the other chapters for evaluation points
so like how would u write an A03 paragraph for nature vs nurture but using an example
Original post by israelnwisi14
yeh pretty much for issues and debates it requires a lot of our knowledge of the other chapters for evaluation points
Hi, I was wondering does anyone have any notes on Issues & Debates, Gender or Forensics that you wouldn’t mind sharing?

Those are the only topics I’m behind on, so would greatly appreciate it!!
https://smhw-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/attachment/file/2b23bf1549c0c1aa946bb49be909fb2a/free_will_nature_nurture_essay.pdf
here's an example my teacher gave us
so like how would u write an A03 paragraph for nature vs nurture but using an example
Reply 32
Schizophrenia
Issues and Debates
Reply 33
gender, schizophrenia and addiction

i feel like there's so much content in this exam lol, the three options as well as issues and debates, and you still need to know about research methods!!!!!
does anyone know where to find the unofficial mark scheme for the paper 1 a level psychology 2019?
Reply 35
How are people feeling about paper 3? This is the paper with the most difficult content because of the scale and I feel like I'm reteaching myself the whole thing :frown:
Reply 36
if research methods is a big part of this paper I'm gonna kick off aaaaah
Original post by eeeee_
gender, schizophrenia and addiction

i feel like there's so much content in this exam lol, the three options as well as issues and debates, and you still need to know about research methods!!!!!
Sooo nervous for paper 3, there’s so much to learn in so little time
If u know which topics in psychology support/refute free will then that's fine. Include specific examples from humanistic if u can, e.g. Roger's self concept and the Person Centred Therapy, why is this free will and so on. I feel like with Issue and Debates, although there's a lot of content, if u know ur approaches/gender/psychopathology topics fairly well, then u can just be flexible and creative with it I guess. Just jot down the ones u can remember and explain why it is or isn't freewill/determinism if this question comes up. Likewise for nature and nurture u could essentially do the same for them too.
for the evaluation points of issues and debates i was told we could use examples of where each issue is seen in psychology? is that true? eg. The humanistic approach supports the idea of free will.
Reply 39
calling people who do schizophrenia! how do you talk about and evaluate reliability and validity of classification, i missed the lesson on it and now every time i look at that section my brain hurts. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending