ek.nez
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I made a group chat for anyone studying film and TV. I already got two people. If your attending UAL this year and studying film and tv hit me up on my instagram

ek.nez
Last edited by ek.nez; 1 year ago
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to UAL forum.
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well and congrats everyone for receiving an offer for Film and TV!

I graduated from a BA (Hons) in Television and Live Events Production at LCC and have worked with many students from Film and TV. If you have any questions about the course, college etc. please feel free to get in touch!

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
Johnnyve
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps)
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well and congrats everyone for receiving an offer for Film and TV!

I graduated from a BA (Hons) in Television and Live Events Production at LCC and have worked with many students from Film and TV. If you have any questions about the course, college etc. please feel free to get in touch!

All the best,
Céline
Student Rep.
Hi!
I just got accepted at UAL london college of communations for film and tv! I had some questions about the course. How may I contact you regarding this, please?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Johnnyve)
Hi!
I just got accepted at UAL london college of communations for film and tv! I had some questions about the course. How may I contact you regarding this, please?
Contact the administrations team at LCC or if u can the course leaders
Johnnyve
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Contact the administrations team at LCC or if u can the course leaders
i wanted to talk to the students studying the course actually, to get their opinion.
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
Hi Johnnyve,

Congratulations on getting a place at LCC! I am a student at CSM so can't give you the ins an outs of this particular course at LCC but happy to answer any questions you may have about studying at UAL or doing uni in London, so please do not hesitate to ask! Have you checked out the student voices videos and course stories on the course page? They are a great way to hear student's views on the course.

I hope that is of some help.

All the best,

Tegan
UAL Student Rep
Johnnyve
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
Thank you for your response I have checked the course page and been to all the webinars but I was hoping to talk to some students who were in the course to get a more clear idea of what the course entails.
Thank you!
(Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps)
Hi Johnnyve,

Congratulations on getting a place at LCC! I am a student at CSM so can't give you the ins an outs of this particular course at LCC but happy to answer any questions you may have about studying at UAL or doing uni in London, so please do not hesitate to ask! Have you checked out the student voices videos and course stories on the course page? They are a great way to hear student's views on the course.

I hope that is of some help.

All the best,

Tegan
UAL Student Rep
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
Thank you for your response I have checked the course page and been to all the webinars but I was hoping to talk to some students who were in the course to get a more clear idea of what the course entails.
Thank you!
Have u managed to get any student opinions yet? Im in the same boat!
Johnnyve
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have u managed to get any student opinions yet? Im in the same boat!
Hi! yes i have actually! quite a few and they really helped and ive confirmed ual as my choice. If you have insta or something i can send it all to you
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! yes i have actually! quite a few and they really helped and ive confirmed ual as my choice. If you have insta or something i can send it all to you
Thanks! I don’t but if u have snapchat i can add you on there?
chodestro
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey could you please send it me too? I just got an offer and can’t find any student opinions anywhere. What’s your instagram?
anshul_student
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi!
I got accepted too! What's your Insta?
anshul_student
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! yes i have actually! quite a few and they really helped and ive confirmed ual as my choice. If you have insta or something i can send it all to youMy insta
My insta - anshul_shankhdhar
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (187)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (545)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (417)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (513)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (184)
4.94%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.95%
Loneliness (313)
8.4%
Financial worries (138)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (212)
5.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (333)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (351)
9.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed