student2004
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have my mocks tomorrow for religious studies. What tips do you guys have for me? And do you have any quotes I could use for Christianity and Islam?
DiamondArtist
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
GCSE or A-Level? I do Islam A-Level so I can give a few quotes but I don't know if any will be relevant to you

"Islam does not advocate a specific form of Government" Raziq
"Ali Stayed in Muhammad's care and became inseparable, taking on the character of Muhammad" Sunna
"Uncompromising monotheism" Turner
"The defining Doctrine of Islam" Esposito
"Allah is he on whom all depend" Surah 112

If you need any more I have a document of scholars, quotes and their meanings I can email to you?

Tips would be to understand the arguments then learn a few quotes that can be applied to different situations. Prepare some practice questions then read your notes. Then do a mind map of everything that you remember/ just learnt before planning answers or actually answering the questions.
student2004
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It's GCSE mocks.
(Original post by DiamondArtist)
GCSE or A-Level? I do Islam A-Level so I can give a few quotes but I don't know if any will be relevant to you

"Islam does not advocate a specific form of Government" Raziq
"Ali Stayed in Muhammad's care and became inseparable, taking on the character of Muhammad" Sunna
"Uncompromising monotheism" Turner
"The defining Doctrine of Islam" Esposito
"Allah is he on whom all depend" Surah 112

If you need any more I have a document of scholars, quotes and their meanings I can email to you?

Tips would be to understand the arguments then learn a few quotes that can be applied to different situations. Prepare some practice questions then read your notes. Then do a mind map of everything that you remember/ just learnt before planning answers or actually answering the questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
31.75%
They're what I expected (19)
30.16%
They're worse than what I expected (24)
38.1%

Watched Threads