Tiny Tiddies Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ha now I've got your attention

What do I do? I've got such small boobs and I'm so insecure about it. I'm roughly 120 pounds, 5'3, with the teeniest boobs (34B but they look smaller).

I don't want to risk gaining weight. But I feel like that's all I can do. Maybe I can gain weight and then get my body toned, thighs/stomach ect at gym? Man I don't know.

This is dumb I know but anyone else in the same boat, what do I do?
RazzzBerries
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How old are you?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
How old are you?
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ah we're the same age :five:

You've probably heard this wayyyy too much by people you've shared this problem with, but they're still developing. Your breasts in particular grow at random times anyway, probably past the peak "height growth". Please don't be self-conscious, they will deveop. :yes:
FeteOnTheGround
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your body is yours, learn to enjoy it. Literally, what will having bigger boobs do for you? Your body is an amazing machine that can cart your brain around to exciting places. Go throw it down caves and up mountains and under the ocean and dance until everything hurts. Doing exciting stuff will make you happy, having a bit of extra fat around your nipples really won't.
ChrisW99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Love small boobs just wish small boobs loved me
thomasp360
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Small tiddies aint even a bad thing from a guys perspective. As long as they ain’t like Mo Farah size, you good. I’d say as you get older you’ll realise guys care mostly about face/personality with a sprinkle of ass
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1

You've probably heard this wayyyy too much by people you've shared this problem with, but they're still developing. Your breasts in particular grow at random times anyway, probably past the peak "height growth". Please don't be self-conscious, they will deveop. :yes:
That's cool! It's good to hear stuff from someone of the same age, you probably understand a bit more

Yeah that's very true. I just worry that my growth is stunted. My height is so short and I haven't had a growth spurt - I don't think - since I started puberty at like, 13. Guess I'm just late. When do I stop developing?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by thomasp360)
Small tiddies aint even a bad thing from a guys perspective. As long as they ain’t like Mo Farah size, you good. I’d say as you get older you’ll realise guys care mostly about face/personality with a sprinkle of ass
Lol true. Taken note of that - personally I prefer butts to tiddies anyway so it's all good
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

What do I do? I've got such small boobs and I'm so insecure about it. I'm roughly 120 pounds, 5'3, with the teeniest boobs (34B but they look smaller).

I don't want to risk gaining weight. But I feel like that's all I can do. Maybe I can gain weight and then get my body toned, thighs/stomach ect at gym? Man I don't know.

Nothing much you can do except going under the knife if you're that desperate to get them bigger.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by FeteOnTheGround)
Your body is yours, learn to enjoy it. Literally, what will having bigger boobs do for you? Your body is an amazing machine that can cart your brain around to exciting places. Go throw it down caves and up mountains and under the ocean and dance until everything hurts. Doing exciting stuff will make you happy, having a bit of extra fat around your nipples really won't.
You are 100% right. I know I should appreciate my body for what it is, rather than try to make it aesthetically pleasing. I'm healthy and have no medical problems and genuinely don't visit the doctors, ever. Thank you, I'll try to focus on that a lot more.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Nothing much you can do except going under the knife if you're that desperate to get them bigger.
Wouldn't be too keen on that
Tootles
Report 1 week ago

Speaking as a guy, small boobs are not a problem. Women think we care about this a lot, but most guys don't really care much at all. Some guys prefer smaller boobs. I'm one of them.

Also this. I've known women whose boob size fluctuated (bigger or smaller) into their twenties and beyond.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are 100% right. I know I should appreciate my body for what it is, rather than try to make it aesthetically pleasing. I'm healthy and have no medical problems and genuinely don't visit the doctors, ever. Thank you, I'll try to focus on that a lot more.
PRSOM Good attitude!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tootles)
Speaking as a guy, small boobs are not a problem. Women think we care about this a lot, but most guys don't really care much at all. Some guys prefer smaller boobs. I'm one of them.

Also this. I've known women whose boob size fluctuated (bigger or smaller) into their twenties and beyond.
True. Majority of guys don't really seem to care. I just care and I don't really know why!

That's so weird... I've never heard of that. Guess we're always growing. Suppose there's hope then haha
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
when you have babies your bosoms will get big.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
PRSOM Good attitude!
guccibananas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
all tiddies are cute dw besides you're only 16? still got loads of time till you grow up to be a beautiful woman
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Absolutely nothing wrong with a pair of 34b boobs, especially on someone of your height/weight.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by guccibananas)
all tiddies are cute dw besides you're only 16? still got loads of time till you grow up to be a beautiful woman
Aww thank you that made me feel alot better <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (331)
15.58%
The paper was reasonable (1160)
54.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (460)
21.65%
It was TERRIBLE (174)
8.19%

Watched Threads