The Student Room Group

Crush is making me jealous

I have a crush on a guy that I've been friends with for years. We are housemates and recently he told me that he kinda likes me and has been giving me more compliments and spending more time with me. At the same time I've also noticed him talking more about girls to me, saying how he thinks they look nice or that he likes them. Whilst on a night out tonight, he randomly pointed out a girl on our uni course and said that he thought she was good looking. It was really out of the blue and made me really sad and jealous. I've never really felt this jealousy before and I feel really confused with the whole situation. Am I just overthinking? or is he purposely trying to make me jealous?
Reply 1
You need to ask him about it, that’s the only way to truly know. First, tell him exactly how you feel, his reaction will be indicative of what he thinks. You will be able to tell a good response from a bad one. Then ask what you want to ask. Ask him out if you feel that’s what you want - remember, it’s 2019, it doesn’t have to be the guy that initiates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending