Insomniac Club Check-in Watch

Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Coolkitkat23)
had an awful sleep 2 days ago, because i slept at 18:00 till 9:00 and couldnt sleep till 4:40 am
Reverse insomnia...when you are up all night because you slept for too long hehe. I hate those. I try to go to bed on time. Really I do 😔
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheLostLion)
I was thinking of making a "almost-all-nighters" thread because I need to REALLY revise for the last few exams, but I use sleep as an escape from stress. NO MORE. lol.
My goal: sleep at 5 am from now on up until 19th June. Will keep a record on this thread.
5am...? u awake now? haha. do what u gotta do i guess...i had an overnight job where i worked 9 hrs every day 10pm-7am.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Spoiler:
Show

(Original post by Gooeychocolate)
Aye
(Original post by Hasham123)
Yep
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
I'm awake, will go brush my teeth soon and attempt to go to sleep though.
(Original post by 95000)
Awake
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
Still awake
(Original post by StressedMunchkin)
heyy 3:43 check in
(Original post by stjj)
aye

legend has it none of you went to sleep yet lol
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Reverse insomnia...when you are up all night because you slept for too long hehe. I hate those. I try to go to bed on time. Really I do 😔
i hate it too, i ended up feeling super groggy for 2 days, especially as i got glasses the next day!
TheLostLion
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
5am...? u awake now? haha. do what u gotta do i guess...i had an overnight job where i worked 9 hrs every day 10pm-7am.
No. Ah I am so annoyed. Slept at 1. Check up again on me tonight lololol Why were you up though? If I didn't have school, I would never leave the bed. Sleep is just....I want to cry because I love it so much. Omg I am definitely emotionally unstable. See you at 5, buddy.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
i hate it too, i ended up feeling super groggy for 2 days, especially as i got glasses the next day!
glasses? like specs...? or is that a typo for classes? lol what would glasses have to do with sleepiness idk lol i dont wear em
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
well when you get new glasses, it gives you a headache, and basically it goes throughout the whole 3 days or so as your adjusting to them, so sleep is alot harder imao.
glasses? like specs...? or is that a typo for classes? lol what would glasses have to do with sleepiness idk lol i dont wear em
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
well when you get new glasses, it gives you a headache, and basically it goes throughout the whole 3 days or so as your adjusting to them, so sleep is alot harder imao.
ohhh is it??? wow.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
gwannin then lads :yy:
lyer_in_hellfyre
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Ayoo maybe?
wannabe insomniac here
Last edited by lyer_in_hellfyre; 6 days ago
TheLostLion
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I literally want to sleep so badly. *Holds breath for the next 5 hours* Help me you alllll
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
i took a kip but woke up for a :pee: and now im up with a cuppa
TheLostLion
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I am here to shamefully admit that I 'accidentally' went to bed at 1 something. Goal was 5am. I wish I had insomnia.
I even began slapping my face every 10 minutes after midnight but alas....XD
TheLostLion
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I mean I know that other students are definitely staying up until 3am to study and it makes me feel so **** to know that I am somehow giving up because I continue to sleep so early. One of my sleep-obsessed friends slept at 3am. I am just so disappointed in myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1132)
54.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (453)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (165)
7.99%

Watched Threads