Why do men only care about one thing? Watch

HumbleBee_x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I agree, rarely you find a serious guy through love marriage
(Original post by -Quava-)
You can't convince someone to convert for you- a huge no-no.
If a man wants to convert because of his love for Islam and Allah (SWT) then he is a man to marry but I would not advice 'convincing' people to convert for you because Islam is not based around the love for you but for the love of god and the religion itself.
Maybe go to your parents and see if they have anyone in mind for you (arranged marriage) because the Muslim men who go down this route are more interested in marriage and having children, being serious and committed ect.
Cryoraptor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do not intend any offence if you have a learning difficulty or dyslexia, or something of that sort, but your posts are very hard to read. Also, it's not hard to know you're from the UK when you're called 'Studentnewcastle'. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post about the ugly old men part but it's very hard to piece together what you're talking about when your posts are as incomprehensible as this.

I am not biased, I am going off what I have seen. If you want to save yourself for marriage, that is your choice. Just don't look down on men who don't want to and act like they are morally inferior.

Again, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

(Original post by Studentnewcastle)
You have assumed without knowing me that I am from the uk which is not the case also u have assumed that I judge the western women which is again not the case I do study in the uk but I don’t live here permanently and I was talking about my relatives women who are above 35 and end up settling with old ugly men which was their last resort after other men dumped them am not talking about western women lives since I never met anyone or how they mate or get married or anything all I know is that the Muslim men and non Muslim I been with who are not in the Uk btw refused to marry or have a relation without sex which is a new thing in my culture cause in the past everyone waited till marriage even now majority waits you are bios and don’t even know the full story about how we live and deal with each other’s if u want to not wait it’s ur choice also it’s my choice to not wait and don’t hate on me just cause am saving myself for marriage since many people around the world do that and expect marriage from men even in Eastern European countries women wait don’t u see in tv how many men from the Us go and marry women from Ukraine and other countries its Not just Musli cultures it’s even Asians and Africans cultures
travelcollegeguy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am a man, I don't care about that. I care about forming friendships, my future, my family, my university that i will be going to, meeting new people, travelling the world.

Sex for me doesn't come into it. You have just chosen the wrong men that you have dates, i can assure you normal people want friendship, if they loved you they would respect your faith and wait
Batina
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by robotico2014)
Could I ask what denomination you belong to? I am a guy and it so happens that I also believe in waiting to have sex until after marriage. It is indeed true that God has urged us Christians to marry our partner before engaging in any sexual acts, or we will end up sinning against Him. I am now encouraged and inspired that there are women that are willing to listen to what God has to say and obey his commands. God bless you! Just have patience! God will deliver on his promise, that as long as you trust and wait upon his great plan, He will give you everything your heart desire!
My heart desires that I am a 13th Century Queen of England. And with many consorts who are just terribly wiId and creative in the bedroom day and night. Will God deliver this or not?
Studentnewcastle
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I admit I should have posted this question in another place but I wanted to know the majority opinions that’s why, I am 23 and still single, I don’t look down on any men cause in my culture men are allowed to do anything it’s just the women who are looked down on that’s why I am in hard position cause I can’t have sex nor I can’t find anyone to marry so now I have started dating and men just leave me when I say am waiting they completely go from hot to cold so fast they don’t even explain why after we connect and love each other’s they say let’s have sex and I say no and they leave I don’t judge anyone for having sex before marriage since most men don’t wait I just don’t like when a man just leaves u because of it, in my whole life I only met one guy who was ready for marriage and didn’t pressure me for sex but I realized I didn’t love him and I only wanted the marriage status so I left him and now we’re just friends
(Original post by Cryoraptor)
I do not intend any offence if you have a learning difficulty or dyslexia, or something of that sort, but your posts are very hard to read. Also, it's not hard to know you're from the UK when you're called 'Studentnewcastle'. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post about the ugly old men part but it's very hard to piece together what you're talking about when your posts are as incomprehensible as this.

I am not biased, I am going off what I have seen. If you want to save yourself for marriage, that is your choice. Just don't look down on men who don't want to and act like they are morally inferior.

Again, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Zamestaneh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lmao

1. And you are clearly not doing either since you condescend the native majority so much

2. Official figures please? I find it VERY hard to believe that figure. I can almost categorically tell you that there are not 100,000 British Muslims in existence. Probably more like 10,000. Moot point anyway as just as many people leave Islam as join it.

3. Which is why I said 'your country of origin'. The culture of your last foreign ancestors has been maintained and passed down through the generations. Go back there if you do not want to accept the culture of the majority here.

4. But your ancestors obviously come from an Islamic country or area. And it's perfectly acceptable and the norm to practice Islam in it's totality in most of those countries. You should know; many Islamic countries have religious civil wars, backward barbaric laws and human rights abuses on their records. There is nothing racist about it: you have no interest in cooperating with the native population of this country, **** off to a society where your values are accepted and the norm. I and most other British people are not interested in your medieval ********.

5. Moot point, as my culture has evolved since then. Yes it did promote those things, but as you say, people evolve and change attitudes over time. At least, most people do. Islamic cultures are taking a very long time in that regard.

I find it very, VERY ironic that you and other people like you try to claim that I am the one who is prejudiced and hates muslims/foreign people, when it is YOU who holds contempt for others who do not conform to YOUR beliefs. Unlike you, who sees all non-muslims as the same trash, I accept that most muslims are not like you and do not hold contempt for the native population. People like you are a minority within your minority. My culture does not promote disgusting human rights abuses and insane prejudice and so does not deserve the shun and disrespect it gets from people like you; on the other hand, a sizeable number of Islamic cultures to this day DO. Like I said, there is no racism (how can you be racist towards a religion) or 'xenophobia' (which medically makes no sense, as do islamophobia or homophobia) about this; I have no issue with minorities AS LONG as they DON'T promote a divisive (yes I'm using that word, cringe I know) and backward ideology/culture. I grew up in Northeast London; One of my best friends was mixed race, another was black, another was also black, I was also around many with Islamic backgrounds. Although I now live in an area with far less diversity, my barber shop is run by a group of Turkish guys and they are the best barbers in the area. Think again before you try to claim I'm racist; you know nowhere near enough about me to make that conclusion.
1. Where have I condescended the natives? I have only inferred we are already mostly integrated but we will not assimilate.

2. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12075931

There are other articles and the likes but they all refer to similar or the same studies and estimates.

2001 figures where estimated at 60,000, and it has been almost 20 years since then and populations and conversions obviously increase.

You are side stepping the issue - the point is that many thousands of people who have no real foreign background are Muslim and thus are a constituent part of the British identity, no matter how small the population relative to the total. They cannot go anywhere and they follow the same rules as other Muslims.

3. Not really - some of us are bilingual, some of us (including me) are not. Apart from food, wedding traditions and emphasis on family values, I (and others) are not more X country of origin than we are British - we went to school here, grew up here, had friends here, pay taxes here, had neighbours here, watched TV and films and listened to music here, etc, and to say go back home is again still highlighting you are xenophobe in denial.

4. Nope, where I am from personally has negative opinions of Muslims, and in other parts of the countey they are attacked by mobs, the police or oppressed by the army.
But anyways regarding the rest of what you said: people have already integrated; we have not assimilated and the majority never will, nor is it the goal of the country. You are still conflating integration and assimilation, and you are denying that we co-operate simply because I said Muslims can't marry non-Muslims in most cases :rofl: Again, showing you are intollerant by calling our beliefs medieval ******** (which is against British values) - perhaps you should leave?

5. It is not a moot point - I do not think you have understood. The point is: if you are fine with homosexuals and those engaging in sex outside of marriage do things which are taboo in their society, then you have to also be fine with Muslims being a minority and living as they do. It is about consistency in application of principles.

I have never once stated ever that non-Muslims are trash.
And yes, the UK promotes the dehumanisation of non-whites in the media, the otherisation of Muslims, and foreign politics is very manipulative with regards to public opinion depending on the particular narrative deemed to be expedient at the time; in other ways it is tolerant and accepting. It is a bipolar and complex social issue because it has many different angles to it.
I can claim you are xenophobic and racist if you present yourself that way - racism and xenophobia are not black and white issues (pun unintended), rather they are spectrums with different shades of grey and different ways of manifesting.
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
Thanks brother I really appreciate your support and God indeed will reword those who obey him even if it’s hard to do
(Original post by robotico2014)
Could I ask what denomination you belong to? I am a guy and it so happens that I also believe in waiting to have sex until after marriage. It is indeed true that God has urged us Christians to marry our partner before engaging in any sexual acts, or we will end up sinning against Him. I am now encouraged and inspired that there are women that are willing to listen to what God has to say and obey his commands. God bless you! Just have patience! God will deliver on his promise, that as long as you trust and wait upon his great plan, He will give you everything your heart desire!
beach700
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I admit I should have posted this question in another place but I wanted to know the majority opinions that’s why, I am 23 and still single, I don’t look down on any men cause in my culture men are allowed to do anything it’s just the women who are looked down on that’s why I am in hard position cause I can’t have sex nor I can’t find anyone to marry so now I have started dating and men just leave me when I say am waiting they completely go from hot to cold so fast they don’t even explain why after we connect and love each other’s they say let’s have sex and I say no and they leave I don’t judge anyone for having sex before marriage since most men don’t wait I just don’t like when a man just leaves u because of it, in my whole life I only met one guy who was ready for marriage and didn’t pressure me for sex but I realized I didn’t love him and I only wanted the marriage status so I left him and now we’re just friends
This confirms that not everyone is the same.

You have to find someone that has the same values like him but you need to find someone that is compatible.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok, that's understandable. At your age, most men probably aren't thinking about marriage and children yet. Sex is a vital part of relationships for most people and there is evidence to suggest that it helps people bond emotionally. You will find someone. I apologise if I come off as rude. It just appears from your posts to me that you were looking down on people for wanting a sex life outside of marriage.
verycoolperson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
But u can convince him to convert after a while thu before getting married
the marriage would be completely invalid and you would be committing the disgusting crime of zina if you decided to have intercourse

the best thing you could do is stop being with so many men and try looking for one in a halal manner, dont think a marriage will be blessed if it was obtained in a haram manner
Batina
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok you are one of these types.

You condescend natives because you see their way of life as sinful and deserving of hell. If you disapprove of it so much then go someplace else that accepts your views.

Islam is not part of British culture and will never count as a constituent of British culture. It will always be seen as a minority or foreign ideology/religion. It is just dishonest to claim that Muslims with as you describe it as 'no foreign background' count as part of the British identity, because they aren't. Islam and British identity are categorically separate. Even British Muslims do not constitute part of the British identity; they reject the British way of life and accept a foreign one.

You are the one not understanding what I'm saying - I LITERALLY said that I accept most Muslims aren't like you and are assimilated. You are the minority within your minority. If you don't want to be part of my culture then you shouldn't be trying to live in it.

I am not going to debate with you about your idiotic victim card. That's all it is. Muslims who play the victim card like to twist things to make it look like everybody and everything hates them when really, the media is actually biased towards your side and those who ignorantly defend foolish left wing ideas. The media and left wing politics is FULL of useful idiots.

And no, people do not see Muslims negatively; they see Muslims like YOU negatively because you do not respect their way of life. They have no problem with Muslims who respect their way of life.

And here, you admit that you will not assimilate. Then why are you in this country? Go to another country that shares your values. This is what I say about people claiming Britain is racist and a horrible country: If you don't like this country then leave instead of whining and trying to get people to change for YOU. It is not my country's responsibility to make you feel happy. You don't like what this country has to offer? **** off then.

And you're right: I'm NOT tolerant of medieval and barbaric Islamic beliefs. I'm tolerant of normal, moderate Muslims who accept my culture and live with it, but I'm NOT tolerant of the entitled ******* who tells the natives they are all going to hell and are garbage human beings for not accepting his way of life.

And the fact that Muslims are still refusing to marry non-muslims on a large scale in this country just shows how muslims are refusing to work with the native culture. If you disagree with it that much that you don't want to be associated with non-muslims, go to a muslim-majority country. I wouldn't try backpedalling because you've clearly shown your anti-non-muslim sentiments with your earliest posts.

Anyway I'm done here, I've made my point and you've resorted to baseless victim cards. Got other things to do. cheerio
Leave people who are different to you alone Cryor.
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am not arguing with people because they are different to me. Everybody is different. I invite you to actually read their posts and my responses again.

Also, the abbreviation for my name is Cryo, not Cryor
(Original post by Batina)
Leave people who are different to you alone Cryor.
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
I don’t look down on people I have family members who had sex before marriage but in the end the guy married them to cover up the scandal or through family pressure we are more relaxed than other Muslims in that regard we have mostly love marriages but most women rather wait so they can get dowry and wedding and all the gifts associated however I see nowadays in my culture that men aren’t interested in marriage unless a woman is rich or have something of value to offer otherwise they just want to sleep around which is a shame for girls like me who have no options but to wait I want at least a relationship I want love I don’t care much for sex part but I want the connection and relationship part but men just leave once they know I don’t put out
Ok, that's understandable. At your age, most men probably aren't thinking about marriage and children yet. Sex is a vital part of relationships for most people and there is evidence to suggest that it helps people bond emotionally. You will find someone. I apologise if I come off as rude. It just appears from your posts to me that you were looking down on people for wanting a sex life outside of marriage.
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
I tried looking for halal manner but it didn’t work men were either players or I wasn’t into them I can’t marry a man just for the sake of marriage I need attraction I need love not just marriage certificate
(Original post by verycoolperson)
the marriage would be completely invalid and you would be committing the disgusting crime of zina if you decided to have intercourse

the best thing you could do is stop being with so many men and try looking for one in a halal manner, dont think a marriage will be blessed if it was obtained in a haram manner
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In a sense, it's good that you've actually got enough free will to want to marry for the right reasons. I have seen numerous examples of muslim women even in this country that accept arranged marriages etc.. I was kind of shocked to see someone in this thread suggest arranged marriages, I'm sorry but what century are we in? Anyway, continue the search, you will find someone eventually
I tried looking for halal manner but it didn’t work men were either players or I wasn’t into them I can’t marry a man just for the sake of marriage I need attraction I need love not just marriage certificate
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Men are horny buggers

😉
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Studentnewcastle
Rep:
?
It depends on culture not all Muslims are same in many Muslim countries there is love marriages even my parents married of love in the early seventies and their still together till now and much in love But there is a downside to this cause most men I met who want to know me don’t want marriage but rather sexual relationships they might come to me with the hope of marriage and a relationship but they never go through it so I end up breaking up with them or they do
In a sense, it's good that you've actually got enough free will to want to marry for the right reasons. I have seen numerous examples of muslim women even in this country that accept arranged marriages etc.. I was kind of shocked to see someone in this thread suggest arranged marriages, I'm sorry but what century are we in? Anyway, continue the search, you will find someone eventually
Batina
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Your saying if it's not British then it doesn't belong in Britain. But what is Britain? My ancestors came here in long boats, robbed the natives and stole their land. Now you so called British, worship us. We are your royal families. If your really a British native then why do you accept our Viking/Norman rule? ( Except for the Windsors of coarse, they're German ).

I am not arguing with people because they are different to me. Everybody is different. I invite you to actually read their posts and my responses again.

Also, the abbreviation for my name is Cryo, not Cryor
Last edited by Batina; 1 week ago
Cryoraptor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There isn't really much of a genetic basis of Britain. In the South East where I live, Germanic Jute ancestry predominates in those who do not have any recent Celtic ancestors. In East Anglia, Germanic Angle ancestry predominates. The Midlands is mixed with the West being slightly more Celtic than the East. As you get more West, the Celtic ancestry becomes stronger. In the North East, Scandinavian ancestry predominates although populations around Newcastle can be traced back to an Irish immigration hundreds of years ago and have predominantly Gaelic ancestry. In the Liverpool and Merseyside area, again, most ancestry can be traced back to an Irish immigration and many Irish elements persist in the Scouse accent. The South West and other non-Gaelic Western parts have mostly Brittonic ancestry, with the most concentrated ancestry being in Cornwall and Germanic ancestry becoming more common as you travel eastwards. Northumberland and Cumbria are more closely related to Scotland and Ireland than the rest of England. Scotland is mostly a combination of Nordic and Gaelic/Irish in the South and Midlands and a combination of Picts, Gaelic/Irish and Nordic in the Highlands. Irish is mostly Gaelic Celtic with a cluster of English ancestry in Northern Ireland and surrounding areas. Some Nordic ancestry exists in the East of Ireland but it's not as prevalent as it is in Scotland. Wales is the purest country in the British isles; it is overwhelmingly Brittonic Celtic with small amounts of English near the borders and Irish in the South and East. Apart from that there is very little interference apart from some Norman and other Nordic ancestry scattered about here and there.

As you can tell, the genetics of Britain is a mess. Fortunately, that is irrelevant.

The current British culture and what it means to be British mostly evolved during the last five hundred years or so. Before that, there wasn't really much resemblance to the British culture today. The Celtic countries were enemies with England and each other for the most part, and there wasn't any sense of unity. In fact, apart from Scotland, most Celtic areas were split up into Petty Kingdoms at the time. Our current British culture started evolving around the time of the Renaissance and the formation of Great Britain.

Royal family genetics to me at least are irrelevant. They represent an entirely different class to the culture of the common people. The evolution of the royal family is almost entirely separate from the evolution of the common people. Although it sometimes swayed the course of evolution, the common people evolved independent of the royal family. What 'countries' the royal family members come from are irrelevant. The royal families of Europe were completely disconnected from the cultures of their countries. Like I said, they were an entirely different class of people.

What Viking/Normans are you referring to exactly? If you mean the ones that came over in the medieval period (William the conqueror etc.), then the common people didn't have much choice. As far as they were concerned, the king was chosen by God, and they were to obey said king. If a conqueror managed to conquer England and become king, that was seen as God's will, and common people didn't have any means to circumvent that, if they even wanted to in the first place.

And no, that's not my argument. That's a strawman. You can see that I'm clearly in support of minorities existing in the UK. What I am arguing though is that if minorities aren't going to assimilate and are staying divided from the native population, they should be questioning whether they want to be in this country for the right reasons or not. If you want to come to this country for all it's benefits, that's great, but you have to respect the natives as well. Take for example all the minorities I knew when I was growing up: they had all assimilated and were as British as I was. The Turkish barbers I was on about have all reasonably assimilated. The other guy I was arguing with has clearly NOT assimilated even after generations of living in this country, and so I am saying he does not belong here as he does not respect the natives and their culture.

(Original post by Batina)
Your saying if it's not British then it doesn't belong in Britain. But what is Britain? My ancestors came here in long boats, robbed the natives and stole their land. Now you so called British, worship us. We are your royal families. If your really a British native then why do you accept our Viking/Norman rule? ( Except for the Windsors of coarse, they're German ).
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The truth?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (449)
18.97%
The paper was reasonable (1105)
46.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (520)
21.97%
It was TERRIBLE (293)
12.38%

Watched Threads