The Student Room Group

Why Does Everyone Seem To Be Born In August??

Scroll to see replies

I'm 19th August.
Ew @ the Christmas comment.
o_o
Reply 21
31st August :proud:

meh, people usually forget my birthday . . . or if they remember they dont tend to show it :hmmm:
Christmas Fun :wink:

misletoe and alll :biggrin:
Reply 23
I can't think of anyone I know who was born in August.

March is clearly a fine month for births, on the other hand.
jadedwords
I'm 19th August.
Ew @ the Christmas comment.
o_o

Snap! Yay! :biggrin:
Concieving at christmas gives you a september birthday. November is what I think you mean!

Although I was due on the 22nd July and ended up being born on the 4th of august so I was therefore concieved in october I guess lol.
Reply 26
I know barely anyone who's born in august. Ive always found most of my friends birthdays are in june.
Reply 27
Sharpshooter
Concieving at christmas gives you a september birthday. November is what I think you mean!

Although I was due on the 22nd July and ended born on the 4th of august so I was therefore concieved in october I guess lol.
more babies are born premature than late though. So you could've been conceived at Christmas and been born in august.

and also my sister was due the day after and born the day before you :p: you were pretty late!
BPat
Yay! January babies are cool!! :cool:

I have to ditto that!!:godancing: lol
we were 10 weeks premature (twins) so should have been born in late October!
but I do like being a Leo ;-)
Reply 30
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
I have to ditto that!!:godancing: lol

What date is your birthday?
BPat
What date is your birthday?

22nd Jan wbu?
Reply 32
Mine is 4th January. My mum's birthday is the day after yours.
Reply 33
From the lord of the rings:

Bilbo and Frodo happened to have the same birthday, September 22nd.

Yay (me too)
I don't think I know anyone born in August. Plenty in May (including me), and earlier months, but nobody in August. Weird.
Well it's MY b'day today so tschhh to the lot of you! :p:

Hehe, I always thought people were born mainly in Nov/Oct time, 8-9 months after Valentines Day right? Just a thought!

Aaanyway, I've got an exam now :frown: so I better dash off. That was just my 2p's worth lol.
Kewll...I'm the only one in my fam...I think it wud've been coolerrr if I was born on the first tho most of the world wud be counting down the seconds to my birthday!! LOL

Edit: ~*Happy Birthday*~ Serendipity*
Reply 37
I'm born in August, but I'm on the 2nd
i was born on the 24th august and EVERYONE forgets my birthday.
but i don't think august is the most common because literally everyone i know was born in october!
Reply 39
my birthday is the 15th of august, why are you so annoyed at people who are born in august?
it not their fault :frown: and besides, everyone tends to forget about their birthday cos its in the summer holidays
i find that i cant celebrate my birthday with some form of party until september or october because all my friends are on holiday

Quick Reply

Latest