The Student Room Group

Education section in UCAS application(Italian student)

Hey, I am an Italian student who just finished the 4th year of High School (Scuola superiore di secondo grado), next year will be my last and I will have the final exam(Esame di stato). On UCAS I have already filled the part where you need to specify the school and the qualification which will be Italy-Esame di stato, but I am not really sure what to insert in the modules/units section. I am also not sure what to select where it asks "Please state the highest level of qualification you expect to have before you start your course*" where the choices are Honors degree, below honors degree and no qualification. Can anybody help please?
The modules / units are not compulsory.
Your highest qualification is the below honours degree option.

Original post by raufrk
Hey, I am an Italian student who just finished the 4th year of High School (Scuola superiore di secondo grado), next year will be my last and I will have the final exam(Esame di stato). On UCAS I have already filled the part where you need to specify the school and the qualification which will be Italy-Esame di stato, but I am not really sure what to insert in the modules/units section. I am also not sure what to select where it asks "Please state the highest level of qualification you expect to have before you start your course*" where the choices are Honors degree, below honors degree and no qualification. Can anybody help please?
Reply 2
Thank you!
Original post by bamtutor
The modules / units are not compulsory.
Your highest qualification is the below honours degree option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending