The Student Room Group

it is very weird

I shaved my arms today and it is so weird I see very small white hair on my arms and if I pluck it, it comes out ...very weakly rooted and I am just 16.
um can someone plz tell me why is it so and is it normal
Reply 1
Are you a guy or a girl?
Do you have a lot of these white hairs? They probably aren't really 'gray' hair especially if you are sixteen. Is this new or have you had it for a while?
I have heard of a special type of 'birth mark' that removes the pigment from hair and it is just some hair, perhaps it is something like that.
Reply 3
girl
Original post by mazenod
Are you a guy or a girl?
Reply 4
it is my first time ever... I was wondering if it bcoz of oil I used...after shaving, I felt weird so I thought of applying oil to make it smooth
Original post by Hopefully1
Do you have a lot of these white hairs? They probably aren't really 'gray' hair especially if you are sixteen. Is this new or have you had it for a while?
I have heard of a special type of 'birth mark' that removes the pigment from hair and it is just some hair, perhaps it is something like that.
Reply 5
I think that’s normal. It’s just a soft layer of hair, I would expect most people to have it, so I wouldn’t worry. Is it only on your arms or all over your body?
Reply 6
just arms
Original post by mazenod
I think that’s normal. It’s just a soft layer of hair, I would expect most people to have it, so I wouldn’t worry. Is it only on your arms or all over your body?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
just arms

I wouldn’t worry about it. Most people get fine hair especially on arms, it’s nothing out of the ordinary. Shave it/wax it if you’d prefer to, although if it isn’t noticeable I don’t see the point in doing much
When you say you've shaved your arms, do you mean literally your arms or your armpits? And where on your arms are these hairs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending