What to do if you are stressed/overthinking EVERYTHING/have anxiety ?? Watch

mvphoebe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I trying to study for big exams coming up that will affect my predicted grades but I keep getting distracted and worrying "what happens if I don't get all A* predictions" "what if I get rejected by all universities" and I need to find ways to relax because it is beginning to affect my revision.
Does anyone have any tips and tricks to keep my mind at ease???

Thank you!
clouddbubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
anything to get ur mind off, I listen to music or watch trash tv like love island because then my minds focused on that instead.
kinda in a similar position in that I feel like I've totally failed by my GCSEs and I had really high predicted grades.

also,, its not really working for me atm but think everything happens for a reason, if get rejected it might be for the best. focus on trying your hardest because then no matter what, you did what you could to get those grades
sridia
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You don't have a high level of anxiety/stress actually but at least it's not serious. Is it just about exams or do you worry in general?
Unexpectedly
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Write everything down.
ViktoriyaPetrov
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
try not to think about it and just try your best. maybe try listening to music, watching tv or exercising when you are feeling anxious. I know its hard to not think about exams but at the end of the day worrying about it now isn't going to help you so try to do something relaxing
mvphoebe
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by sridia)
You don't have a high level of anxiety/stress actually but at least it's not serious. Is it just about exams or do you worry in general?
I think I worry in general but its becoming so much to the point where I will be revising and stop to think for an hour how my life is literally going down hill... and then after that I start worrying about not doing enough revision in the day. Its like I am stuck in a loop
Frah1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I feel like the best way is to get started and do some past papers and if you happen to see progress you will keep revising or may be a todo list? And remember that there is still time to do well in other exams.
(Original post by mvphoebe)
I think I worry in general but its becoming so much to the point where I will be revising and stop to think for an hour how my life is literally going down hill... and then after that I start worrying about not doing enough revision in the day. Its like I am stuck in a loop
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.56%
No (109)
32.44%

Watched Threads