Cheated on my boyfriend help Watch

Llama lass
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I am such a bad girlfriend to my boy but last night I cheated on him for the 2nd time, the first time he forgave me after a week of not talking but last night I got really drunk and slept with this guy, today all I have done is cry because of what I did, I need advice, should I tell my boyfriend or keep quiet and hope he doesn't find out?
PetitePanda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Tell your lad he could find out eventually and it’s going to be bad for him since you didn’t tell him first. If you don’t tell him, he’s gonna think you were cheating on him intentionally behind his back
FoxW
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You have to tell him. It sounds mean but if you really liked him enough for this to work long term you wouldn't have cheated. A kiss can be almost accidental but there are a lot of steps required to go through with sleeping with someone else so clearly your boyfriend isn't enough for you and he's not going to be the one. It's going to be hard but ultimately it'll be better for him not to keep hoping there's something there that isn't and it'll be better for you to find someone who you care enough about not to cheat on. If you don't tell him you just drag this on to the next time you cheat whereas if you come clean and it ends now you can both start again with different people who you're better suited to. A rough life lesson unfortunately.
Unexpectedly
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Llama lass)
I am such a bad girlfriend to my boy but last night I cheated on him for the 2nd time, the first time he forgave me after a week of not talking but last night I got really drunk and slept with this guy, today all I have done is cry because of what I did, I need advice, should I tell my boyfriend or keep quiet and hope he doesn't find out?
Keep quiet about it and see it as a very hard lesson learnt.
KingLord
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You got no control on yourself. You should tell him.
May the future be kind with that boy.
KiwiBanana22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Your boyfriend is not the man for you. So you can either tell him or not tell him but you must let him go. That is the fairest thing all round.
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
He deserves better, tell him and leave
ThunderBeard
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The troll hasn’t responded...
guccibananas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
why even be with someone if you cheat?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Llama lass)
Tell him, he deserves to know.
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
The lesson here is, if getting drunk makes you promiscuous, then don't drink.
Yasmin1224
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You cheated oh him twice wtf😲.
You should tell him and then your boyfriend should dump you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (8)
61.54%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
23.08%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
15.38%

Watched Threads