The Student Room Group

Changing Courses

Hiya, I’ve firmed an offer to study American Studies and History at Swansea University but I want to change my course to study International Relations and American Studies. Do i do this through clearing or can i do it before??
Original post by caitlingilbert01
Hiya, I’ve firmed an offer to study American Studies and History at Swansea University but I want to change my course to study International Relations and American Studies. Do i do this through clearing or can i do it before??

Before. Ring them on Monday and ask if it's possible.
ring the university to see if they can help on Monday.
Okay, will do. Thank you! :smile:
Original post by ageshallnot
Before. Ring them on Monday and ask if it's possible.
You have a place at Swansea. Give them a ring and ask to switch joint honours options.

You do not need to involve yourself with Clearing at all. Just talk to the university sooner rather than later, since there'll be different reading lists for first year IR options.
Ahhh, got ya. Thank you for commenting, I’ll muster up the courage to call them on Monday😂
Original post by 学生の父
You have a place at Swansea. Give them a ring and ask to switch joint honours options.

You do not need to involve yourself with Clearing at all. Just talk to the university sooner rather than later, since there'll be different reading lists for first year IR options.
I think you will be fine dont worry. The worse that can happen is they turn your request down although as it involves the same department it sounds hopeful. If you havent visited Swansea university already the university have an open day on Saturday which you might find helpful.
Ahhh, got ya. Thank you for commenting, I’ll muster up the courage to call them on Monday😂
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending