Speech and language therapy Watch

AbiAbi_Abi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm interested in this course but my predicted grades are too low, BBB. I searched a lot of universities and they want AAB or higher. does anyone know any good universities where i can apply to.
swanseajack1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
use ucas course search for speech and language therapy. entry requirements tend to be bbb
AbiAbi_Abi
Rep:
?
Thank you
giella
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Marjon makes offers of BBB.
AbiAbi_Abi
Rep:
?
Ah right Thanks
(Original post by giella)
Marjon makes offers of BBB.
officialmarjonuni
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi,

It's great to see that you're interested in studying Speech and Language Therapy!

The entry requirements for this course at Marjon are BBB in A Levels, plus 5 GCSE's, grade C or above.

We encourage anyone to apply to our courses, regardless of grades. As a University, we acknowledge that people aren't just grades on a piece of paper. So, if you think you might not achieve BBB, apply anyway!

There's an interview day in place for applicants of this course as well, which gives you a chance to show who you are as an individual, which is equally as important!

You can find out more about the course and requirements here:
https://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/spe...guage-therapy/

If you have any other questions at all, please feel free to post on here and I'll try my best to help! :yy:

Best Wishes,
Alex
AbiAbi_Abi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Okay Thank you
(Original post by officialmarjonuni)
Hi,

It's great to see that you're interested in studying Speech and Language Therapy!

The entry requirements for this course at Marjon are BBB in A Levels, plus 5 GCSE's, grade C or above.

We encourage anyone to apply to our courses, regardless of grades. As a University, we acknowledge that people aren't just grades on a piece of paper. So, if you think you might not achieve BBB, apply anyway!

There's an interview day in place for applicants of this course as well, which gives you a chance to show who you are as an individual, which is equally as important!

You can find out more about the course and requirements here:
https://www.marjon.ac.uk/courses/spe...guage-therapy/

If you have any other questions at all, please feel free to post on here and I'll try my best to help! :yy:

Best Wishes,
Alex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (317)
15.31%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.92%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
8.02%

Watched Threads