Mascara Watch

Lottie_28
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My favourite mascaras (rollerlash and bad gal bang) aren’t waterproof and always end up smudging for me but I have prom coming up and I need them to not make me look like a raccoon. Any ideas? Xx
birdnerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hmm, well I can't wear mascara bc it gives me infections (glamourous, I know) + I hate the smudging. So I get them tinted every 6 weeks at my local beautician. It does not smudge or anything! Just make sure you get a proffesional to do it x
Lottie_28
Rep:
?
Yeah I’ve looked into tints and perms but wasn’t sure if they were actually effective does it look like you’re wearing mascara? Xx
(Original post by birdnerd)
Hmm, well I can't wear mascara bc it gives me infections (glamourous, I know) + I hate the smudging. So I get them tinted every 6 weeks at my local beautician. It does not smudge or anything! Just make sure you get a proffesional to do it x
hajerox123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lottie_28)
My favourite mascaras (rollerlash and bad gal bang) aren’t waterproof and always end up smudging for me but I have prom coming up and I need them to not make me look like a raccoon. Any ideas? Xx
press google search waterproof mascara and click buy.
birdnerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lottie_28)
Yeah I’ve looked into tints and perms but wasn’t sure if they were actually effective does it look like you’re wearing mascara? Xx
I guess it depends on what brand they are using, but the one i get is really good. It is very bold and black (like you have applied a good amount of coats) for the first week or so, and gradually calms down. But even after 5 weeks it is still black and nice, just not as intense. And there is no clumping at all. Very useful for a ginger like me!
Perhaps look at the reveiws for different beauticians?
X 🐦
Lottie_28
Rep:
?
Aha I have some waterproof mascaras but they don’t make my lashes look as good as the benefit ones and they don’t have waterproof versions😕
(Original post by hajerox123)
press google search waterproof mascara and click buy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads