Forgot to put my signature on some exams

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, I do AQA A level exams and most of them from what I've seen require that you put your signature on them. I Only put my name, candidate number and centre number on the front page but on some exams I forgot to put my signature.

Surely, nothing should go wrong because this isn't a bank, they don't have any record of any signatures and it wouldn't make sense to invalidate a paper because there's no signature on it.

Am I really stressed atm or will everything be alright
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
It’ll be fine they still will be able to identify you. Tbh I don’t think it’s significant at all
AliceV_647
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Tbh I don't even really know why we have to sign them... the invigilators should identify you and record that you sat your paper. If they do look at signatures to validate then I'm screwed haha because mine looks different every time
ihateexamsxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DR.DOOM)
Hey, I do AQA A level exams and most of them from what I've seen require that you put your signature on them. I Only put my name, candidate number and centre number on the front page but on some exams I forgot to put my signature.

Surely, nothing should go wrong because this isn't a bank, they don't have any record of any signatures and it wouldn't make sense to invalidate a paper because there's no signature on it.

Am I really stressed atm or will everything be alright
hey the same things has just happened to me. Can you tell me what happened bc i’m real king stressing out right now
s.Ellie
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ihateexamsxx)
hey the same things has just happened to me. Can you tell me what happened bc i’m real king stressing out right now
Yeah, I’m stressed now because I didn’t write on mine either
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (62)
27.19%
As I expected (71)
31.14%
Harder (87)
38.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.51%

Watched Threads