The Student Room Group

I think I still love ex

I really don’t know how I feel, myself and my ex split up nearly 7 months ago. We are both in new relationship and am really happy and actually a lot happier in this relationship then I was in the past one, however there is a part of me that still thinks about my ex a lot and our history and especially how we broke up because he had feelings for another girl and ended the relationship for her. I love my current boyfriend with all my heart and I honestly wouldn’t swap him for the world but I’ve been feeling so conflicted for the past few months because although I love him I feel like I’m some ways I still do love my ex even if he did treat me like **** but he was my first love. I don’t want to talk to my current boyfriend about this because I’m scared it will mess everything up which terrifies me because I’m so happy with him. I just want to know if this is normal and by no means am I saying that I want to be back with my ex in case that’s what everyone is wondering because the relationship wasn’t healthy and neither one of us was happy at all, I just think I’m still hung up about how I never really had any closure and that the relationship was ended to be with someone else which I think caused a lot of betrayal.
Move on. Life goes on with or without you
Original post by Anonymous
I really don’t know how I feel, myself and my ex split up nearly 7 months ago. We are both in new relationship and am really happy and actually a lot happier in this relationship then I was in the past one, however there is a part of me that still thinks about my ex a lot and our history and especially how we broke up because he had feelings for another girl and ended the relationship for her. I love my current boyfriend with all my heart and I honestly wouldn’t swap him for the world but I’ve been feeling so conflicted for the past few months because although I love him I feel like I’m some ways I still do love my ex even if he did treat me like **** but he was my first love. I don’t want to talk to my current boyfriend about this because I’m scared it will mess everything up which terrifies me because I’m so happy with him. I just want to know if this is normal and by no means am I saying that I want to be back with my ex in case that’s what everyone is wondering because the relationship wasn’t healthy and neither one of us was happy at all, I just think I’m still hung up about how I never really had any closure and that the relationship was ended to be with someone else which I think caused a lot of betrayal.

You gotta ask yourself are you being fair on your current boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending