The Student Room Group

guess wot!!

hey

just to update you bout my navy situation

i have passed my medical and everything blah blah blah!!! its really cool leaving in january...ill be gone!!!! yay!! really excited and really happy just a bit worrid and another little situation.......

which ill put on a different line cos its sooo not related.....my boss is trying to get in my pants .....AGAIN

Scroll to see replies

congrats hun :biggrin:
Reply 2
thanks tlkin to em now?? finished flirting with the person in other fdorum that got deleted?
yesssssssssss

am sorry heh
Reply 4
not funny
miss me?
Reply 6
not nemore
Reply 7
littleredfrog
thanks tlkin to em now?? finished flirting with the person in other fdorum that got deleted?

not he bloody well hasn't
Reply 8
okay your slightly annoying...no offence
Reply 9
as are you
Reply 10
excuse me how??
Reply 11
you are hitting on my man.... hahaha
Reply 12
*is disturbed*
Reply 13
yeah right okay wotever you say love!! been speaking to him for ages and not just on here so, dont think so
Reply 14
*also disturbed*
Reply 15
littleredfrog
yeah right okay wotever you say love!! been speaking to him for ages and not just on here so, dont think so

ditto darling
Reply 16
sorry guys not meaning to disturb this wasnt meant to be how the thread turned out...can we change it cos some people are BORING me on this thread acatually only one
rofllll
Reply 18
littleredfrog
sorry guys not meaning to disturb this wasnt meant to be how the thread turned out...can we change it cos some people are BORING me on this thread acatually only one

gosh that was harsh, i never knew you liked dazyaa thaaat much
Reply 19
dont really its just the whole situation really you dont have to splatter it all over TSR!!

Latest

Trending

Trending