virgin need urgent help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi
i am a virgin and i have been trying to have sex for the passed year with my boyfriend who has been with me for 4 years i'm starting to stress and depressed more then anything , i really want to get it done and it just feels impossible when ever i try i feel like i need to numb my whole vagina. please please someone help if i get it done i'll come back and thank you because it would mean a lot to me, i really need your help guys please give me some advise how i can ever do this?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Why do you feel that you can’t loose it? Have you tried and it just hurts too much?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
cancercell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just ask him to wedge it in ya
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi
i am a virgin and i have been trying to have sex for the passed year with my boyfriend who has been with me for 4 years i'm starting to stress and depressed more then anything , i really want to get it done and it just feels impossible when ever i try i feel like i need to numb my whole vagina. please please someone help if i get it done i'll come back and thank you because it would mean a lot to me, i really need your help guys please give me some advise how i can ever do this?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Can you insert tampons normally?

Plenty of communication, trust, relaxation, lubricant and personal preparation are the key steps for most people.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi
The first thing to do is to be relaxed and not make a big thing of it. Create a relaxed warm relaxing room, noce music etc. and dont bother worrying. Make sure you can't be interrupted .Become an expert at foreplay. Just enjoy expressing your feelings. Talk to your partner. Use a dildo and lube for part penetration by yourself. Masterbate. Then start with part penetration with your partner. Then stop. Then more foreplay. Then repeat part penetration. Relax. Then go deeper and then deeper.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads