Kinyonga
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If I'm correct, water osmoses out of the proximal convoluted tubule and the descending loop of Henle. (Is "to osmose" a thing??) But what about in the distal convoluted tubule? A quick Google reveals different graphics, some showing H2O exiting the DCT and some showing it entering. So which is it?
Kinyonga
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Reality Check perchance you are available
lynn55
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kinyonga)
If I'm correct, water osmoses out of the proximal convoluted tubule and the descending loop of Henle. (Is "to osmose" a thing??) But what about in the distal convoluted tubule? A quick Google reveals different graphics, some showing H2O exiting the DCT and some showing it entering. So which is it?
I’d say it exits the PCT and DCT because those are quite close to the ascending limb and the Na and Cl ions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (99)
40.08%
They're exactly what I expected (60)
24.29%