Best University in Mechanical Engineering for International Students Watch

uhtredragnarson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello everyone!

I'm an international students outside of UK and I'm planning to study Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate in this year 2019. Actually I have already asked to the local education counseling agency but I felt like I haven't fully informed enough about both the benefits and bad things about these universities. Currently I have applied to 4 universities as Coventry University, University of South Wales, University of Southampton and University of Porstmouth. Those consultants told me that Coventry would be the best choice for Mechanical Engineering and all they said about is the good things about University and the city. That's quite different from what I've heard from some people in Coventry that the uni is good, but the city is kinda small and boring to spend the whole year and also, hard to find part-time jobs, placement and internship opportunities for international students. Tbh, I'm quite interested in University of South Wales but I have no idea about this University and the city. The facts I would like to compare among these universities are teaching quality, campus facilities, placements opportunities and the city life. The most important one is placement prospect because I consider that it's the vital for every engineering students. I would be really grateful if someone answer my questions and guide me well based on their experiences so I could be able to make a decision as soon as possible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27.03%
Not great so far... (282)
35.79%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.29%

Watched Threads