AQA GCSE Biology Triple Higher - 7/6/19 - 6 Marker of Phototropism? Answers?

Watch
username4686878
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,
What did you get on that 6 marker on phototropism practical? It was quite confusing. I put something like you put half the plants in one cardboard box and the other in another cardboard box, using the scissors. Inside the cardboard box there should be cotton wool with the same volume of water absorbed in each of them, to make it fair (Freesciencelessons guy did something like this in his video). For one of the cardboard boxes, You get the lamp and let the light shine in one direction e.g, from the right hand side, and for the other cardboard box from the left hand side.

I said you should see the plant growing towards the light, due to the phototropism in both cardboard boxes.

I know my answer is pretty wrong and stupid ngl. How many marks do you think i got? Also, what did everyone else put. I thought it was the worst required practical there was.
Antzforoli
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I only mentioned one box, whoops!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
13.48%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (20)
22.47%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (39)
43.82%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (15)
16.85%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.37%

Watched Threads