Rarely get ill, Why?? Watch

Kayb7893
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I rarely get ill, and I mean even in my house with 4 young siblings, everyone will get ill in my house, except me. But even if I do get ill, it'll be waaay after everyone else in the house. And it's not like I'm healthy. Actually, I'm the least healthiest in the house, always ignore my mum and go out without a coat, eat junk, etc. I "don't look after myself properly" according to my mum, so why do I not get ill but everyone else does, including my mum and dad. Does this happen to anyone else?
Any idea why???
Tamimur
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe not looking after yourself has helped to strengthen your immune system idk
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Unknown.X2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sounds strange but probably because your immune system is Hella strong n shorely not being ill is a good thing ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
speedwagon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does it matter? You're in great health and if I was so lucky I wouldn't ask why. I'd just be grateful.
Kayb7893
Rep:
?
I like that theory
(Original post by Tamimur)
Maybe not looking after yourself has helped to strengthen your immune system idk
Kayb7893
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unknown.X2)
sounds strange but probably because your immune system is Hella strong n shorely not being ill is a good thing ?
(Original post by speedwagon)
Does it matter? You're in great health and if I was so lucky I wouldn't ask why. I'd just be grateful.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ungrateful or anything, and yes, not being ill is a good thing, but I was just curious as I'm totally not healthy and wondered if it was just me or if anyone else experiences this.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why on earth are you complaining? 0.o
lily0293
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Strong immune system that is!
n.345
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
don't question it and just count your blessings. there's a lot of people out there who would do anything to be healthy
Kayb7893
Rep:
?
Believe me, I definitely am not complaining
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Why on earth are you complaining? 0.o
speedwagon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
https://www.statnews.com/2016/08/03/...ystem-hygiene/
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a7845031.html

If you're the least healthy in your house then you're less careful and you're exposed to germs more. That builds your immune system.

(Original post by Kayb7893)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not ungrateful or anything, and yes, not being ill is a good thing, but I was just curious as I'm totally not healthy and wondered if it was just me or if anyone else experiences this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (317)
15.31%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.92%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
8.02%

Watched Threads