Lads, do you wash your hand after a piss? Watch

Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
seriously what is there to be confused about? **** = penis. if you don't wash your hands before you piss, they're going to be dirty
Do you wash your hands before you wipe the kaka out your bum, too?

The knob, with stale urine and whatever else remaining on there, is dirtier than the hands. Or at least, there is stuff on the hands you don't want to share with other people.
Anonymous #11
Report 1 month ago
I don’t use public toilets. That’s the best policy. It’s a disgusting place. I haven’t used to toilet in schools never. I used them in primary school only coz I was a kid and din’t know any better. I’ve held my nerve not going toilet throughout the school day since year 7, so my body is very trained lol. Only once had I really been craving a piss was when I did my GCSE exam and I hid in the stairs and pissed in a bottle lol and threw it away without anyone seeing me luckily lmao. I have OCD or a phobia of public toilets. When I get a job I would actually go home and take a s*** or piss in the woods than go to the public toilets. That’s how to avoid not touching door handles :’)
JennieB^2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What about after you've taken the piss???
(Original post by holdthisl)
seriously what is there to be confused about? **** = penis. If you don't wash your hands before you piss, they're going to be dirty
winterscoming
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I do every time. But quite often I see guys not bothering with washing hands after flicking their ding dongs. This happens in offices too.
JennieB^2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same m8 same. I only use public toilets in emergency and usually i try to hold it in until i get home if i can.
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t use public toilets. That’s the best policy. It’s a disgusting place. I haven’t used to toilet in schools never. I used them in primary school only coz I was a kid and din’t know any better. I’ve held my nerve not going toilet throughout the school day since year 7, so my body is very trained lol. Only once had I really been craving a piss was when I did my GCSE exam and I hid in the stairs and pissed in a bottle lol and threw it away without anyone seeing me luckily lmao. I have OCD or a phobia of public toilets. When I get a job I would actually go home and take a s*** or piss in the woods than go to the public toilets. That’s how to avoid not touching door handles :’)
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Do you wash your hands before you wipe the kaka out your bum, too?
no but you probably should
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by black tea)
Guys, you are disgusting. This is why I wash my hands after shaking hands with anyone...
lmao this is the precise reason I carry hand sanitiser with me everywhere
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have become a bit OCD about it and wash my hands all the time now. It is just better to wash them than not.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by winterscoming)
Classic 😂
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I use the smeg to lubricate my hands, this cleanses all bacteria
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
I don't even wanna leave my house now. CLEAN YOUR HANDS PEOPLES !!
Anonymous #12
Report 1 month ago
OP, if you don’t watch your colleagues then how do you “just know” that they don’t wash their hands, do you have some kind of superpower or something?

To answer the question, no I don’t. I haven’t washed my hands after a piss for well over and a decade, why would I need to? I don’t get piss on my hands and a **** is just skin, nothing dirty or unhygienic about touching a penis that’s washed every day. I bet hands are much more filthy because they’re touching things all day.
The squeezer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
consider that you don't wash your hands before you touch ding dongs is even worse to put all that bacteria on it and taking more
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 12BathK18)
I do but it's weird when you see people in the bathroom go to the toilet, and you see them not washing your hands😥, and just leave
Erm..? Other people washing my hands after I went to the bathroom would be weird as hell.
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lukehale51)
why? Never been to a club but why is it bad? What do they do there?
These kind of things
NotNotBatman
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you count licking your fingers to get the piss residue off, then yes.
lukehale51
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol. But that doesnt happen everywhere does it???

😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

disgusting girls. Theyre all pretty and elegant in the and top notch in the public but when theyre amongst themselves theyre the filthiest of people.

And they say boys are filthy FFS
12BathK18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Erm..? Other people washing my hands after I went to the bathroom would be weird as hell.
oh sorry. I meant their own hands😁
Y-NR
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Habit.
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No! Or after a poo! I think germs are mainly made up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (135)
60.81%
No (87)
39.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise