Lads, do you wash your hand after a piss? Watch

itz_.vb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I mean... do you wash your hands when your ****... no so why wash your hands when you piss...
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by itz_.vb)
I mean... do you wash your hands when your ****... no so why wash your hands when you piss...
Struggling to work out what *** stands for here...
12BathK18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do but it's weird when you see people in the bathroom go to the toilet, and you see them not washing your hands😥, and just leave
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
speedwagon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You guys are disgusting if you don't wash your hands after touching your **** and then touching objects, people's hands, equipment... Eugh.
Justbeingmyself
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Always
Cleverboy1991
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes I do, though probably haven't a few times but I have OCD anyway and don't touch my food and don't eat with my hands

on another note : We are pissing on this this planet all over, the rain forests, ice caps, nature, wildlife, oceans, air, yet we don't seem to give a ****
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by batter mix)
You are brushing your teeth 5 times a day and not washing your hands after you take a piss.

Interesting.
Definitely a fun arrangement of threads tonight, but yes: urine leaves the healthy body clean and is just an ick factor rather than a contaminant. Food left rotting in your mouth breaks down via bacteria that later hardens into plaque and can penetrate into your bloodstream via the gumline if you really let your mouth go to Hell. Plus I don't make a point to pee all over my hands.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes.
warm it up
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
that's vile if you dont
speedwagon
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
di ck
(Original post by black tea)
Struggling to work out what *** stands for here...
Kinyonga
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What am I reading

And more importantly, why
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sknudson)
Definitely a fun arrangement of threads tonight, but yes: urine leaves the healthy body clean and is just an ick factor rather than a contaminant. Food left rotting in your mouth breaks down via bacteria that later hardens into plaque and can penetrate into your bloodstream via the gumline if you really let your mouth go to Hell. Plus I don't make a point to pee all over my hands.
You might have the cleanest penis in the world, but there are other disgusting people using the toilets you use and touching door handles etc. You are potentially getting particles of their poo on your hands when you touch the same door handles. And then you touch food with that on your hands and put it in your mouth.
CoffeeAndPolitics
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes!
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by speedwagon)
di ck
That doesn't fit. But whatever. Guys are disgusting.
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by speedwagon)
You guys are disgusting if you don't wash your hands after touching your **** and then touching objects, people's hands, equipment... Eugh.
Why though? Your **** is cleaner than most other things you touch, e.g. door handles, phones. People don't wash their hands every time they use a door handle so why after they touch their ****.
P.S. I wash my hands every time I go to the toilet
JennieB^2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
omfg LMAO I am dying!!! I CANT BREATH LOOOOOOOOOOL 😂😂😂😂😂

You have actually killed me with laughter! still laughing btw
(Original post by math42)
I just piss all over my hands to wash them.
speedwagon
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The post they replied to had four asterisks. Otherwise, *** usually means cu_m
That doesn't fit. But whatever. Guys are disgusting.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You might have the cleanest penis in the world, but there are other disgusting people using the toilets you use and touching door handles etc. You are potentially getting particles of their poo on your hands when you touch the same door handles. And then you touch food with that on your hands and put it in your mouth.
I guess that's the main advantage of being a guy. I don't have to make much physical contact with anything on my way to pee beyond yanking down my jeans. I kick doors open rather than push them for that reason, too. Kick plates are there for a reason.
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sknudson)
I guess that's the main advantage of being a guy. I don't have to make much physical contact with anything on my way to pee beyond yanking down my jeans. I kick doors open rather than push them for that reason, too. Kick plates are there for a reason.
Doors usually open in one direction - you still touch it either on your way in or on your way out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (317)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1134)
54.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (454)
21.91%
It was TERRIBLE (167)
8.06%

Watched Threads