Lads, do you wash your hand after a piss? Watch

JennieB^2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do what i do: When you see someone doing that, you call them out, make them feel publicly embarassed so they go and wash their hands, whilst at the same time it reminds other people in the toilets to wash their hands too.

I do this at school btw because im quite a confident well spoken person and dont mind a little banter.
But-t (punintended) if you're shy then don't do this.
(Original post by 12BathK18)
I do but it's weird when you see people in the bathroom go to the toilet, and you see them not washing your hands😥, and just leave
speedwagon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Brave of you to assume that everyone has a clean ****. If people don't wash their hands after they take a piss, they probably don't wash their dicks. Also, people have STDs. I wouldn't finger a chick and then not wash my hands. Your **** might be cleaner than most other things you touch, but it doesn't make it clean.
(Original post by MWills99)
Why though? Your **** is cleaner than most other things you touch, e.g. door handles, phones. People don't wash their hands every time they use a door handle so why after they touch their ****.
P.S. I wash my hands every time I go to the toilet
Anonymous #8
Report 1 week ago
If I don't touch the door (someone may open it at the same time or I try to open it with my feet if there is a small gap or I just kick it open), and there are urinals I avoid touching my penis and don't wash hands.
But I do wash it at home.
I just can't be asked to wash them when I'm out tbh.
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by black tea)
Doors usually open in one direction - you still touch it either on your way in or on your way out.
Usually you'd have to use the handle when entering the toilet, so you can just kick the door when leaving
XOR_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Yeah bro. I let it dribble a little over my hands at the end, obviously
Oh no :|

lol yea same reason why I wash my hands multiple times whilst cooking
but yea I'm also disgusted when I see someone leave public restrooms without washing their hands :Z
JennieB^2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thats fuc*ing disgusting! Ew
(Original post by anonymous)
if i don't touch the door (someone may open it at the same time or i try to open it with my feet if there is a small gap or i just kick it open), and there are urinals i avoid touching my penis and don't wash hands.
But i do wash it at home.
I just can't be asked to wash them when i'm out tbh.
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Doors usually open in one direction - you still touch it either on your way in or on your way out.
Out usually, but by then my hands are going to be exposed to far more germs than what I'm going to pick up in the bathroom and washing my hands before leaving the bathroom would be a moot point anyway if everyone's nasty hands have to touch the handle on the way back out. I'm far more grossed out over everyone's filthy hands touching the tablets I have to work with and handling weights at the gym.
MWills99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by speedwagon)
Brave of you to assume that everyone has a clean ****. If people don't wash their hands after they take a piss, they probably don't wash their dicks. Also, people have STDs. I wouldn't finger a chick and then not wash my hands. Your **** might be cleaner than most other things you touch, but it doesn't make it clean.
I never said that my **** was clean in particular, but if you HAVE to wash your hands after touching it, surely you'd be obliged to wash your hands after touching most everyday items which are less clean in comparison
Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
yes
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Usually you'd have to use the handle when entering the toilet, so you can just kick the door when leaving
You still don't know where people's hands have been when you open the door to go in - they might still have poo on their hands from the last time they used the toilet
black tea
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If I don't touch the door (someone may open it at the same time or I try to open it with my feet if there is a small gap or I just kick it open), and there are urinals I avoid touching my penis and don't wash hands.
But I do wash it at home.
I just can't be asked to wash them when I'm out tbh.
How do you manage to aim without touching it?!
MWills99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You still don't know where people's hands have been when you open the door to go in - they might still have poo on their hands from the last time they used the toilet
Yes but I wash my hands when I use the toilet, so my clean hands wouldn't touch the door/s when leaving the toilet
Anonymous #8
Report 1 week ago
I just direct it with my body, f*ck what everyone else thinks of me when they see that hahahaha
speedwagon
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah, so this is how the bathroom floor is always covered in piss
I just direct it with my body, f*ck what everyone else thinks of me when they see that hahahaha
MWills99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do the same thing lol
12BathK18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JennieB^2)
Do what i do: When you see someone doing that, you call them out, make them feel publicly embarassed so they go and wash their hands, whilst at the same time it reminds other people in the toilets to wash their hands too.

I do this at school btw because im quite a confident well spoken person and dont mind a little banter.
But-t (punintended) if you're shy then don't do this.
yeh I ain't that confident 😥😁
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Dunya
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This is why I'd rather fall on the tube than hold on to the railings. :ashamed2:
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Gross
speedwagon
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Except I'm more likely to get pinkeye after shaking your hand after you touched a doorknob than I'm likely to get pinkeye after shaking after you touched your penis. Although, maybe the odds are equal because all those guys who didn't wash their hands after pissing touched a door handle. Maybe that's why they're filthy in the first place.
I never said that my **** was clean in particular, but if you HAVE to wash your hands after touching it, surely you'd be obliged to wash your hands after touching most everyday items which are less clean in comparison
Last edited by speedwagon; 1 week ago
Anonymous #8
Report 1 week ago
Respect.
I do the same thing lol
Or an easier way is to rest my penis on the zipper compartment/boxers then control the direction with my boxers. It is difficult to explain okay lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1132)
54.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (453)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (165)
7.99%

Watched Threads