Lads, do you wash your hand after a piss? Watch

MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by speedwagon)
Except I'm more likely to get pinkeye after shaking your hand after you touched a doorknob than I'm likely to get pinkeye after shaking your hand after you touched a doorknob. Although, maybe the odds are equal because of all those guys who've touched doorknobs after not washing their hands after using the toilet.
I may not be reading this right, but did you just compare me touching a doorknob to me touching a doorknob?
Yasmin1224
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
😷😷😷
Attached files
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes of course. With soap and water.
speedwagon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
<
Lool I'm an idiot. I meant
after touching a doorknob compared to shaking your hand after you touched your penis
JennieB^2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dw, i never was until my exams started, and we got granted study leave. So during breaks or lunch when i have gone to the toilets or seen a year 7 walking out of the toilet i catch them with dry asf hands and call them out with my mates.
IT IS BLOODY HILARIOUS seeing the reaction on their faces as they awkwardly walk back into the toilets and wash their hands, all the while conscience that i am still there - sometimes i disappear so they start feeling anxious. Honestly, it's all light-hearted and their poor souls will understand it too - i hope.
Plus, it is year 11 and last week left of exams and then i can enjoy summer. WOOHOO!
(Original post by 12BathK18)
yeh I ain't that confident 😥😁
lukehale51
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if Im at a restaurant yes. To make it look like Im a clean guy. But when Im at home,..... HELL NO!! I east with the same hands. Its called recycling, the germs that come out, goes in and comes out again and fights with the germs inside. Hahaha!!! 😂 lol

joking.... (or maybe not)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by speedwagon)
<
Lool I'm an idiot. I meant
after touching a doorknob compared to shaking your hand after you touched your penis
Oh right
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
no

it'd make some sense to wash your hands before you piss, surely? because your hands will have bacteria that you don't want to touch your **** with
What?
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Always. Whats more scarier are guys that shove their hands down their pants and give you a handshake.
JennieB^2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly, i am completely baffled by this response and i suggest you seek help immediately before its too late. I don't want you dying of an incurable disease that was caused my your malpractice of not staying hygienic
(Original post by HoldThisL)
no

it'd make some sense to wash your hands before you piss, surely? because your hands will have bacteria that you don't want to touch your **** with
I'mPooPoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by warm it up)
that's vile if you dont
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
But it saves time....
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by I'mPooPoo)
But it saves time....
kkboyk
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guys are disgusting.

coming from a girl.
Tbh though, the only thing us guys are proud of is that the mens toilet in clubs aren't as bad as the women's one.
lukehale51
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
Tbh though, the only thing us guys are proud of is that the mens toilet in clubs aren't as bad as the women's one.
why? Never been to a club but why is it bad? What do they do there?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #9
Report 1 week ago
Wow I never knew this (coming from a girl) - I'm going to think twice before touching door handles or shaking hands :confused:
I'mPooPoo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
:cry2::cry::getmecoat:
I'mPooPoo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wow I never knew this (coming from a girl) - I'm going to think twice before touching door handles or shaking hands :confused:
Or letting them touch your stuff tbh. Some are filthy.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
usually.........
Anonymous #10
Report 1 week ago
yh we wash our hands with each others piss
HoldThisL
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
What?
(Original post by JennieB^2)
Honestly, i am completely baffled by this response and i suggest you seek help immediately before its too late. I don't want you dying of an incurable disease that was caused my your malpractice of not staying hygienic
seriously what is there to be confused about? **** = penis. if you don't wash your hands before you piss, they're going to be dirty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (316)
15.3%
The paper was reasonable (1132)
54.79%
Not feeling great about that exam... (453)
21.93%
It was TERRIBLE (165)
7.99%

Watched Threads