Raveen_rajakumar
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I got two A*A*C will I get into a uni asking for AAA? I want to do accounting and finance recommend me a uni please A*'s in chemistry and economics while a c in maths
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Raveen_rajakumar)
I got two A*A*C will I get into a uni asking for AAA? I want to do accounting and finance recommend me a uni please A*'s in chemistry and economics while a c in maths
It could be that their minimum accepted grade is an A so you'll have to check with the university.
H3LL0_W0RLD
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In terms of the UCAS Tariff it's equivalent to AAA but the best way to find out would be to contact the admissions department at the various universities you want to consider applying to.

In terms of which uni I can't offer much recommendation for accounting and finance, I've got a mate who is going to DMU Leicester but he's only predicted BBC which is the 112 points they require for entry. It's best to have a look around as many Universities as you can, and if you attend an open day they'll often be staff from the admissions department there to answer any questions you have about grades.
De Montfort University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there!

I hope you are well.

De Montfort University is currently open for Early Clearing and we are asking for a UCAS tariff of 72 points for Accounting and Finance BA (Hons) from two or more A-levels or equivalent with GCSE Maths and English at a grade A*-C (9-4) to make a verbal conditional offer for this course.

Please give our Enquiries and Admissions team a call on 0116 250 6070 to discuss and we are happy to help if you are interested.

Take care!

Laura
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.5%
No (184)
70.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed