The Student Room Group

ICS online A level courses?

I'm considering doing one or two A level courses online but I want to hear from people who have actually done them with ICS before I make a decision. Just want to make sure that it won't just be a waste of money and time.
Reply 1
Not sure I would chose ICS again, I'm struggling and I am not impressed with the course. I saw an advert for another online site called Cloudlearn, says it guarantees a pass. I would look into that one. It's too late for me, I can't afford to pay for another one. Good luck
My son likes the idea of ICS because it's the AQA syllabus you do, which is the exact same qualification studied in schools and colleges.
Original post by isssy
I'm considering doing one or two A level courses online but I want to hear from people who have actually done them with ICS before I make a decision. Just want to make sure that it won't just be a waste of money and time.

When I last looked into doing an A level course with them I seem to remember thinking that it was quite expensive. After undertaking a lot of research I found that I could save a lot of money by purchasing the course textbooks and paying a local sixth form or college to sit the exams as an external candidate.

It’s been quite a few years since then though so it might be worthwhile totalling up the costs of purchasing relevant textbooks to self teach yourself and calling local places of education that accept external candidates to find out what they would charge per exam paper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending