The Student Room Group

OCR Sociology Paper 3 Predictions

Hi everyone, so my last predictions for Paper 1 and 2 were correct so I'm going to post my predictions for this paper too. This one's a little harder to predict ngl but we'll see how I do. Also, thank you for those who have been sharing my predictions on twitter and I'm glad a lot of you find them helpful. (Also it's funny how many people are talking about these predictions at school without realising that it's me, I mean makes sense because you can't tell who I am by profile picture anymore :tongue:)

Code: if I write something in bold then I think it will most likely come up.

For Section A: Globalisation

9 marker:

Spoiler

10 marker:

Spoiler

16 marker:

Spoiler

For Section B: Religion

10 marker

Spoiler

20 marker:

Spoiler

40 marker:

Spoiler

Extra Resources:

https://www.sociologystuff.com/ocr-a-level-sociology-resources look at his predictions for the paper on 12th June. Quite interesting. I didn't get my predictions from him but he explains things in further detail.
(edited 3 years ago)
do you have predictions for crime and deviance?
Reply 2
no, bc I don't do it
Original post by natbrown1
do you have predictions for crime and deviance?
Hi does anyone remember what came up for paper 2 and paper 3 for the 2019 paper?
Reply 4
Original post by nousernamelol
Hi does anyone remember what came up for paper 2 and paper 3 for the 2019 paper?

Hi do u know
Reply 5
I need to know too. For crime and deviance and globalisation and digital forms.of communication. Please tell me if you remember the questions. Thanks
Reply 6
Hi, does anyone know what will come up for education?

Quick Reply