Depop tips for selling Watch

Klara_b155
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have just started and I have zero likes :// Any tips on how to get my store going - it’s @sazza96
Klara_b155
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have to start saving up for uni lol so need the $$$ 😂😂
thepurplerain
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Make sure the photos you take show the items clearly, not saying you need a fancy camera or anything but it definitely helps to show the clothes/whatever you're selling in good light. If its clothes, try and add a photo with you/a friend wearing the clothes/a photo from the website you originally bought it from so that potential buyers have an accurate knowledge of what it looks like on. Fill in all the relevant fields to help your item gain traction e.g. the brand, size, what it is etc. It can help to tag your item (mention certain buzzwords in the description) e.g. Topshop, vintage, summer etc so that your item comes up when people search for those specific words.

Also, depop, like Instagram, is very community based so go ahead and like other people's items and follow them and you will find your page get more activity too. Edit your posts frequently and that will bring your items to the top of the search results.

Hope that helped and let me know if you have any other questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads