How to get started with a career in counselling? Watch

Ollies_momma
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hiyya, was wondering if anbody had any tips on how i would go about persuing a career in counselling. Ideally i would like to see how other people have gotten recognised by ucas and have been successful in starting to persue the career. Its almost like where do i even start? Im 20 years old and have my own flat. Moving back with parents isnt an option for me either. Online courses? Thoughts? Are they recognised? What do i look for if they are? Any reccommendations would be highly appreciated!!
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Ollies_momma)
Hiyya, was wondering if anbody had any tips on how i would go about persuing a career in counselling. Ideally i would like to see how other people have gotten recognised by ucas and have been successful in starting to persue the career. Its almost like where do i even start? Im 20 years old and have my own flat. Moving back with parents isnt an option for me either. Online courses? Thoughts? Are they recognised? What do i look for if they are? Any reccommendations would be highly appreciated!!
What qualifications do you have so far? This might be a good place to get started with reading up on it further!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.58%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (484)
22.2%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.61%

Watched Threads