The Student Room Group

Opinions on why he unadded

so basically I recently became close with this guy that lives out of state but we were getting pretty close... Basically, today we facetimed all day and just got to know eachother better. So it’s getting close to when he goes to bed and I realized we got the “eachothers #1 heart on sc” so I just mentioned it to him and he was confused by that so I sent him a screenshot of what it was... He then unadded me right there on snapchat and later on blocked my instagram as well. But he proceeded to re add me to read a message/ open the message waiting to send and then unadd me??? what does this mean????
I don’t know what the heart thing is.
Reply 2
So you know how your best friends on snapchat all have like a 😊 emoji or something... well if you’re some ones #1 bestfriend and they are also yours you get a yellow heart💛
Change it to this '💩' emoji then.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
so basically I recently became close with this guy that lives out of state but we were getting pretty close... Basically, today we facetimed all day and just got to know eachother better. So it’s getting close to when he goes to bed and I realized we got the “eachothers #1 heart on sc” so I just mentioned it to him and he was confused by that so I sent him a screenshot of what it was... He then unadded me right there on snapchat and later on blocked my instagram as well. But he proceeded to re add me to read a message/ open the message waiting to send and then unadd me??? what does this mean????

It means he is not interested in you any more. You , by the way, should always ignore ghosters, they are always disrespectful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending