English Lit/Lang Watch

Fabian3838
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I really want to pass english, but I misunderstood some of the extracts. Theres nothing much i can do now as they're over but do you think ill still be able to pass. I did answer all of the questions but only wrote 2 pages for Q5 on both of my English Language papers (honestly i can never make myself write).

I am aiming for a 4/5

Edit: For an example, in Lang 1 Q4, I didnt realise that the flowers fell and said that the flowers wouldnt have made such a big noise or something like that...cant remember and i dont want to.
Last edited by Fabian3838; 1 week ago
Fabian3838
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Anyone to help me? Im really stressed out

(Original post by Fabian3838)
So I really want to pass english, but I misunderstood some of the extracts. Theres nothing much i can do now as they're over but do you think ill still be able to pass. I did answer all of the questions but only wrote 2 pages for Q5 on both of my English Language papers (honestly i can never make myself write).

I am aiming for a 4/5

Edit: For an example, in Lang 1 Q4, I didnt realise that the flowers fell and said that the flowers wouldnt have made such a big noise or something like that...cant remember and i dont want to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
14.79%
The paper was reasonable (806)
56.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
7.33%

Watched Threads