Greggs Application Watch

aviatordube
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello All,
Just another quick question.
So there was a greggs job (team member) opening on the 31st May 2019 & i applied on the 4th June 2019. It is now 10th June, just wanted to check how long would the average wait time be for either an interview or a decline?
I have never had a job so this is a whole new experience for me, i just turned 17 & looking for employability.

Thanks
Aox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aviatordube)
Hello All,
Just another quick question.
So there was a greggs job (team member) opening on the 31st May 2019 & i applied on the 4th June 2019. It is now 10th June, just wanted to check how long would the average wait time be for either an interview or a decline?
I have never had a job so this is a whole new experience for me, i just turned 17 & looking for employability.

Thanks
Do you know when the closing date for the job posting was? Usually, a company would get in contact with people they are interested in 1-2 weeks after the closing date.

Unfortunately, you don't always hear back if you've been rejected which can be frustrating.

Good luck!
aviatordube
Rep:
?
Hi,
No i do not know as it doesn’t state a closing date. Just an open application date which was the 31st May.

I’ve applied to 8 jobs in the last 5 weeks, 2 have turned me down & i’m just really desperate for one.

(Original post by Aox)
Do you know when the closing date for the job posting was? Usually, a company would get in contact with people they are interested in 1-2 weeks after the closing date.

Unfortunately, you don't always hear back if you've been rejected which can be frustrating.

Good luck!
Aox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
No i do not know as it doesn’t state a closing date. Just an open application date which was the 31st May.

I’ve applied to 8 jobs in the last 5 weeks, 2 have turned me down & i’m just really desperate for one.
Ah okay, in that case I'm not sure then. It'll just be whenever the recruitment team gets around to reviewing applications, hopefully you'll hear in the next few weeks though!

I know it can be tough getting the first job, I went through the same thing. Just keep your head up and keep filling out applications, something will come through for you! The first is always the hardest, it gets easier once you've got some job experience on your CV.
aviatordube
Rep:
?
Many thanks!
Appreciate the reply
(Original post by Aox)
Ah okay, in that case I'm not sure then. It'll just be whenever the recruitment team gets around to reviewing applications, hopefully you'll hear in the next few weeks though!

I know it can be tough getting the first job, I went through the same thing. Just keep your head up and keep filling out applications, something will come through for you! The first is always the hardest, it gets easier once you've got some job experience on your CV.
aviatordube
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hello again,

so i just checked my application for the greggs team member. It has now changed to “In Progress” what EXACTLY does this mean?
are they interested in me or what?

Also do you know what will happen next?
Thanks
(Original post by Aox)

Aox
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hello again,

so i just checked my application for the greggs team member. It has now changed to “In Progress” what EXACTLY does this mean?
are they interested in me or what?

Also do you know what will happen next?
Thanks
Hey! Generally that just means that they've not got round to reviewing your application yet, once they have that'll change and you'll either get invited for an interview or told you were unsuccessful.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
aviatordube
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Oh okay.
Thank you, hopefully i get that interview 😁
(Original post by Aox)
Hey! Generally that just means that they've not got round to reviewing your application yet, once they have that'll change and you'll either get invited for an interview or told you were unsuccessful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (177)
14.45%
The paper was reasonable (681)
55.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (271)
22.12%
It was TERRIBLE (96)
7.84%

Watched Threads