Postgraduate scholarship for international students Watch

Farwa Javaid
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I need some help related to my admission and scholarship.
I am from Lahore, Pakistan and wants to take admission in Msc Neuropsychology at university of kent.
I want to know about the scholarship. I read about the Postgraduate Loans for Master's
Degrees which is up to £10,906. Is this Loan also for international students?
University of East Anglia PG Student Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi Farwa,

I'm afraid the loan is not available to international students.

You can get the Postgraduate Master’s Loan if all of the following apply:
You’re a UK or EU national, or have ‘settled status’, so there are no restrictions on how long you can stay.
You normally live in England, and did not move there just to study.
You’ve been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your course

Are any of these the case for you?

If not, you might have to look at individual universities' scholarship offerings.

Gabriel,

UEA Postgrad Rep

(Original post by Farwa Javaid)
I am from Lahore, Pakistan and wants to take admission in Msc Neuropsychology at university of kent.
I want to know about the scholarship. I read about the Postgraduate Loans for Master's
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Moved to Postgraduate Applications forum.
You'll need to look at Kent's website to see if they offer any funding to international students.
Last edited by PhoenixFortune; 4 months ago
Farwa Javaid
Rep:
?
Okay. Many thanks for your reply.
I need an International scholarship for my program I can't pay my full tuition fee. I need at least £10,000 r above to fulfill my study expenses.
If you know any information about this type of scholarships then kindly help me..
Thank you.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Okay. Many thanks for your reply.
I need an International scholarship for my program I can't pay my full tuition fee. I need at least £10,000 r above to fulfill my study expenses.
If you know any information about this type of scholarships then kindly help me..
Thank you.
Here is the page about international scholarships at Kent, although each is a different amount and has different eligibility criteria (you need to select 'overseas fee payer' in the status box): https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/.../postgraduate/

If you aren't eligible for any scholarships from Kent, or from the UK government (Student Finance), then the last place you could ask is your own country's government.

If not, then you won't be able to study in the UK until you have the money; most people work to save money and then do their master's degree with that money.
Last edited by PhoenixFortune; 4 months ago
Farwa Javaid
Rep:
?
Ok. Thank you
Stay blessed
StudentRep Annabel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi there!
The University of Kent have a scholarship finder website which shows all of the scholarships they currently offer to all of their students. You can find out everything you need to know about each one such as deadlines, how to apply and entry requirements. You can filter the search by postgraduate study so you can find the most relevant ones. This list is definitive of all of the scholarships offered by the University of Kent but there are other ways to fund your studies. Some companies offer scholarships or funding for your studies so you will then work for them in the future

Here is the link to the University of Kent scholarship finder;
https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/...JWJvPxrQhaP4AI

I hope that this helps!

Farwa Javaid
Rep:
?
Okay, thank you so much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads