PLEASE HELP ME... how to lose belly fat asap

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I am a 19 year old girl and recently I’ve become aware of how unhealthy I actually am. I am 5ft 8in, 11 stone & have a waist size of 28inch. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to lose 1 stone asap & reduce specifically my belly fat and waist size down to 26 inch asap eg any diet and exercise advice? Thank you.
Squirmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I am a 19 year old girl and recently I’ve become aware of how unhealthy I actually am. I am 5ft 8in, 11 stone & have a waist size of 28inch. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on how to lose 1 stone asap & reduce specifically my belly fat and waist size down to 26 inch asap eg any diet and exercise advice? Thank you.
Burn more calories than you eat. You can’t ‘target’ fat, it goes away all through your body at about the same rate. Cardio is good. Avoid alcohol. Avoid fast food.
essjayuk
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 days ago
I find staying away from processed foods and sugar good things to do in terms of diet. Also find some YouTube HIIT routines that you can enjoy - a mix of cardio like star jumps, burpees and more abs work (crunches, sit ups), etc. should help. I've started running and was surprised how much it also flattened my stomach - couch to 5k is a good way to begin if you're not into running yet.

Absolutely agree with Squirmz though, it's simple maths - calories in V calories used.
RomainLee
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Squirmz)
Burn more calories than you eat. You can’t ‘target’ fat, it goes away all through your body at about the same rate. Cardio is good. Avoid alcohol. Avoid fast food.
Avoid alcohol are the magic words and while one is doing that avoid all sugar even the one found in juices.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (38)
30.16%
Yes - a trusted person (31)
24.6%
No (37)
29.37%
I'm not sure (20)
15.87%

Watched Threads