The Student Room Group

relationship help....

i love a girl very much ..she is in my class... she knows about my feelings.... but tge oroblem is.. she is veri ambitious and dont wanna get into a relationship.......... i feel the same way.. but some tine i cant control myself.... i want her to be with me but at the same tine....... i want her to be successful... and able to fullfill her dreams.. this makes me think that i shouldn't come in her way... . what should i do... hiw to control my emotions
Original post by Anonymous
i love a girl very much ..she is in my class... she knows about my feelings.... but tge oroblem is.. she is veri ambitious and dont wanna get into a relationship.......... i feel the same way.. but some tine i cant control myself.... i want her to be with me but at the same tine....... i want her to be successful... and able to fullfill her dreams.. this makes me think that i shouldn't come in her way... . what should i do... hiw to control my emotions

...If the both of you feel like a relationship isn't right at this time, it is better to move on. Try to lessen your contact with her and focus on other things in your life, such as hanging out with your friends, hobbies or your studies, to distract your mind from thinking about her. It may be hard at first, but hopefully things should get easier - concentrate on finding happiness within yourself and the good things you have in your life at this moment, and your own dreams.
If she doesn’t like you, probably best to give up and move on. But if she does, you could try and use that as motivation to be just as successful as her so you wouldn’t impede her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending