help me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi, this'll seem a little weird to ask but I need help, basically I suffer really badly with anxiety, intrusive thoughts etc... and I overthink everything, anyway one of the things I overthink / panic about is my period, every single Month I panic so much, This month I've convinced myself I'm pregnant , and for about 3-4 days now my period has felt like it has started, like I can basically feel it (sorry tmi) but it's not there?!? I'm due today / tomorrow yet It hasn't started yet, but it feels so much like it's there, does anybody else experience this / have any advice for me? 😊
username4813088
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yeah i've had this so many times. usually nothing suspicious at all, don't worry for now
Anxiety_ridden
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
iwantabf thank you! I'm just very freaked out haha, worry a lot about it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4813088
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
aha yeah i get that, i have pretty bad anxiety too (not about this specific subject but i get it). i'm sure it's fine, especially if you're still young, periods are rarely completely regular
(Original post by Anxiety_ridden)
iwantabf thank you! I'm just very freaked out haha, worry a lot about it
Anonymous #1
yeah I'm still quite young, I convince myself I'm pregnant despite there being like no chance
vmwest
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yea mine use to be really irregular so was a guessing game as to when it would come and it caused me a lot of anxiety, now im on the pill and i dont have to worry as i know exactly when it will be and it has removed the anxiety i had about it
Anonymous #1
vmwest glad it's not just me! Do you reckon mine will start soon if I calm down? x
vmwest
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
vmwest glad it's not just me! Do you reckon mine will start soon if I calm down? x
yea i always found stress didnt help and made it even later so try to not think about it best you can x
Anonymous #1
vmwestokay thank you! I always panic I'm pregnant , (some background Now) My boyfriend and I haven't had sex, however we've done stuff that shouldn't risk pregnancy , however he fingered me about half an hour after ejaculating on separate occasions and both times he waited a while and washed his hands too from what I remember, surely I can't be pregnant? Even if he didn't wash his hands, it's not really possible biologically x
vmwest
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
vmwestokay thank you! I always panic I'm pregnant , (some background Now) My boyfriend and I haven't had sex, however we've done stuff that shouldn't risk pregnancy , however he fingered me about half an hour after ejaculating on separate occasions and both times he waited a while and washed his hands too from what I remember, surely I can't be pregnant? Even if he didn't wash his hands, it's not really possible biologically x
yea dw you definitely wont be pregnant xx
Anonymous #1
vmwestthank you so much! You have no idea how much it calms me down to hear that haha. Like I know theres a very very minute chance of pregnancy from that but it's like 1 in a billion and biologically almost impossible ahha xx
Anonymous #1
(Original post by vmwest)
yea dw you definitely wont be pregnant xx
My period started )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.27%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (78)
34.06%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
20.96%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.73%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
13.97%

Watched Threads