feel free to rant or jus get something off your mind Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
this is basically a space for you to ask whatever you want, say whatever you want or just get something off your mind
Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm so tired of so many threads being geared towards religion, sexuality or things that are controversial and going to create drama that'll end up hurting each side. Can we just talk about teddy bears or food or something . Many of us come online to escape the problems of our day to day life and instead of finding comfort, we see more negativity.
(Original post by Anonymous)
this is basically a space for you to ask whatever you want, say whatever you want or just get something off your mind
LucyOr15
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Ugh sorry for this rant but it’s kinda annoying as I’m having problems with these people at school and I’ve told these teachers and i got told that they couldn’t do anything about it and I got told I should have resilience issues fixed and maybe talk to the counsellor about it is that right
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
How am I going to remember this French speech!:mad:
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Am unusually contented, bit worried about starting therapy on tuesday but ready for it (should be, been waiting a year )
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Everyone is just going to abandon me.
labgirl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
I'm so tired of so many threads being geared towards religion, sexuality or things that are controversial and going to create drama that'll end up hurting each side. Can we just talk about teddy bears or food or something . Many of us come online to escape the problems of our day to day life and instead of finding comfort, we see more negativity.
I agree! Especially whenever I venture into a political thread - I'm usually put off posting because things can turn nasty. I'm definitely up for talking about nice things instead

My rant is similar... I hate how polarised society has become on certain issues. Obviously there's brexit, but lets not go there... also left vs right, class divides, attitudes towards people of different cultures or religions. You'd think as a species us humans would be more similar than different, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find common ground with some people.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
If the teachers aren't doing anything and you feel like you'd get more support by the councellor, you should. It'll more than likely help you out as you'd have someone to confide in. But i think it's kinda dumb how they're telling you to get it fixed, no one can help it if a problem gets them stressed and it certainly doesn't help the person asking either.
(Original post by LucyOr15)
Ugh sorry for this rant but it’s kinda annoying as I’m having problems with these people at school and I’ve told these teachers and i got told that they couldn’t do anything about it and I got told I should have resilience issues fixed and maybe talk to the counsellor about it is that right
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I think I need to learn some classical Chinese :/
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
Bless you. Nobody will abandon you, you're loved!
Everyone is just going to abandon me.
MusicGamer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I regret living with my friend for uni. She has, on and off, had a manipulative, lying and sometimes abusive boyfriend. He doesn’t trust her, is so jealous about anything and can’t handle her breaking up with him. I hate having to deal with it, I can’t handle it. He’s broken into our house by smashing her window with a knife when we were all asleep, chased her into the street, pushed her to the ground and kicked her. I’ve never been so scared in my life.

I feel awful for saying how happy I am to be moving away from it and them. Luckily, she’s got away from him and it’s all going to court, but I just wish it was all over. And I feel horrible because she’s so nice but I just wish I wasn’t the one who had to deal with everything.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #4
Report 5 days ago
I hate 95% of the people in my life
Mrs.Grey
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm glad people agree with me. I've been put off by TSR so much because my religion is continuously villainised and every time I post, I feel like someone is going to just bash my religion and me. And yes, politics is so controversial
(Original post by labgirl)
I agree! Especially whenever I venture into a political thread - I'm usually put off posting because things can turn nasty. I'm definitely up for talking about nice things instead

My rant is similar... I hate how polarised society has become on certain issues. Obviously there's brexit, but lets not go there... also left vs right, class divides, attitudes towards people of different cultures or religions. You'd think as a species us humans would be more similar than different, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find common ground with some people.
Anonymous #4
Report 5 days ago
And I can’t even get rid of some of the people in my life due to certain circumstances
HateSchx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I hate 95% of the people in my life
Who's the 5%?
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i need caramel shortbread honestly
Anonymous #4
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by HateSchx)
Who's the 5%?
2 friends. And 2 of my siblings
Anonymous #5
Report 5 days ago
I have a deep hate for Edexcel
cookieman15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
How am I going to remember this French speech!:mad:
what y doing? gcse or a level?
cookieman15
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
i need caramel shortbread honestly
I need some ****ing money in my life so I can purposely blow it on caramel shortbread 😂😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.6%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
47.63%
Not feeling great about that exam... (483)
22.19%
It was TERRIBLE (252)
11.58%

Watched Threads