Muslim girl: I want a boyfriend but I don't Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm an 18 year old muslim girl. I wear the hijab and am religious. I take my religion seriously and i plan to abide by the rules. However, sometimes I just wish I had a boyfriend or was in a relationship. It's difficult because i do get male attention and I've been very close to just caving in. Especially since recently this guy I like broke up with his girlfriend for me (even though he knows very well I'm not allowed to date). Likewise, I like to take care of myself and I work out and eat well so I'm pretty fit and have abs so I wish I could share or show someone lol

any advice or can anyone relate?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I can relate, yeah. It's just I'm not fit
Anonymous #1
haha. It's so difficult but I'm just tryna strengthen my iman. Society or guys aren't making it any easier lool
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can relate, yeah. It's just I'm not fit
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
definitely except no guy gives me attention unless i take my hijab off and show my luscious curls.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Yep, I don't even pray anymore. And yeah girls are a distraction sometimes and there's one who calls me her bae or whatever even though we're just 'friends'.
haha. It's so difficult but I'm just tryna strengthen my iman. Society or guys aren't making it any easier lool
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Well that's the point of a hijab, even though it seems some guys are into hijabis
definitely except no guy gives me attention unless i take my hijab off and show my luscious curls.
Djdmdmd
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Pm me, just make a junk account to do it if you like, no need to do it on your main account if you are not comfortable.

I'm on a junk account myself. I have some info though that I think will be extremely useful to you (dw I'm not a religious preacher nor am I religious, just hear me out)
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Well that's the point of a hijab, even though it seems some guys are into hijabis
I know but i like showing off my hair.
Anonymous #1
I really recommend praying again. It really helps me relax and focus/be closer to God. legit though, for some reason for me It's always the white boys that are a distraction. Haha are you leading her on or is she just oblivious lol??
Yep, I don't even pray anymore. And yeah girls are a distraction sometimes and there's one who calls me her bae or whatever even though we're just 'friends'.
Xarao
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Djdmdmd)
Pm me, just make a junk account to do it if you like, no need to do it on your main account if you are not comfortable.

I'm on a junk account myself. I have some info though that I think will be extremely useful to you (dw I'm not a religious preacher nor am I religious, just hear me out)
Don't bother with this guy. He just wants your number and wants to attempt to try to get "in" with you.

Also, I envy how strongly you put religion over anything else something that I need to do more. Personally, you did the right thing and if you can continue like that, you'll only be doing yourself a favor. Keep it up.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Fair enough.
I know but i like showing off my hair.
Anonymous #1
twins haha my hair is curly too ( although my sister always points out that its only wavy haha)! Do you take your hijab off when you go out? I feel like an anomaly but i prefer wearing my hijab and i actually feel prettier in it.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
sameee
Only thing stopping me is having to go through a breakup I’d be so so so so sad LOL and I’m too shy to do anything 😂😂😂
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
If you can find someone with the same morality and values as you, you can benefit from being in a loving relationship, as well as helping each other strengthen your relationships with God. (Easier said than done hahaha since most guys these days are on different things) but I wish you all the best tho <3
Anonymous #1
haha thanks yeah i figured, probs a **** pic lool
yeah, I feel like my religion is a really important feature in my life and I genuinely believe that i have a close relationship with God / God helps me. I just don't want to sacrifice it all for stupid lust
(Original post by Xarao)
Don't bother with this guy. He just wants your number and wants to attempt to try to get "in" with you.

Also, I envy how strongly you put religion over anything else something that I need to do more. Personally, you did the right thing and if you can continue like that, you'll only be doing yourself a favor. Keep it up.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
twins haha my hair is curly too ( although my sister always points out that its only wavy haha)! Do you take your hijab off when you go out? I feel like an anomaly but i prefer wearing my hijab and i actually feel prettier in it.
high five girl! i never take my hijab off going out because i’m afraid of people gossiping about me because everyone associates my ethnicity with islam. me too. sometimes i feel prettier in it but sometimes my hair looks good af
Fermion.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m not religious in anyway shape or form. But honestly you need to focus on your career and education. Boys at this age are only distracting and not in it for the long run.
Xarao
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
haha thanks yeah i figured, probs a **** pic lool
yeah, I feel like my religion is a really important feature in my life and I genuinely believe that i have a close relationship with God / God helps me. I just don't want to sacrifice it all for stupid lust
Honestly, don't let that go for anything.

Keep it up, hope everything works out for you.
Anonymous #1
yeah I'm quite shy too but I have guy friends since we have similar interests ( basically football haha I'm obsessed!) Although its annoying when they start catching feelings cos it messes up the friendship
sameee
Only thing stopping me is having to go through a breakup I’d be so so so so sad LOL and I’m too shy to do anything 😂😂😂
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I'm not trying to lead her on at all and we haven't even met up or whatever we just speak online (it seems this is the only way that girls actually seem to like me). And well I've had 'experience' with white and black girls but no other muslims or asians funnily enough.
I should start again and well I probably would've if I had fasted but I didn't because there were exams. I thought I'd start praying to help me focus during my exams but apparently I did it once and can't seem to bring myself to do it again.
I really recommend praying again. It really helps me relax and focus/be closer to God. legit though, for some reason for me It's always the white boys that are a distraction. Haha are you leading her on or is she just oblivious lol??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (295)
32.03%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
11.83%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.47%

Watched Threads